New baby and post birth advice #40: All I want for Christmas is a good nights sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took partner fishing early this morning and just came to my Mums for lunch.
Was at my Mums for about 15 minutes before I get a text saying "I'm cold, can you come pick me up"
๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
Fml.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
We have no food in the house and the words "I could make us a lentil, ham soup" actually just came out of my mouth. Suffice to say, OH nearly divorced me before we've even wed.
Wtf ๐Ÿ˜‚ I found a cucumber that had been half frozen and defrosted and I rejoiced. Mini Waka had the good part with some frozen food for lunch ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Took partner fishing early this morning and just came to my Mums for lunch.
Was at my Mums for about 15 minutes before I get a text saying "I'm cold, can you come pick me up"
๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
Fml.
โ€œNo, put your Fanny flaps around you to keep you warm. See you at 3โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how many of you hussies will be back in the pregnancy thread in 2023? :ROFLMAO:

I want another so badly right now but I honestly donโ€™t know if it will ever happen. We have one embryo left in the freezer for IVF and if it didnโ€™t work I think that will be us ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
We have no food in the house and the words "I could make us a lentil, ham soup" actually just came out of my mouth. Suffice to say, OH nearly divorced me before we've even wed.
What has he done wrong to you on the 1st of the year already?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want another so badly right now but I honestly donโ€™t know if it will ever happen. We have one embryo left in the freezer for IVF and if it didnโ€™t work I think that will be us ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sending you love โค. Weโ€™ve got two frozen left and I think weโ€™re going to try those this year (depending on what the doctor says about risks of another premature birth) and then if not we are done as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending you love โค. Weโ€™ve got two frozen left and I think weโ€™re going to try those this year (depending on what the doctor says about risks of another premature birth) and then if not we are done as well.
Wishing us both lots of baby dust! Hopefully we get our wishโค

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sort of on the topic of hair loss, the regrowth is literally making me want to pull my hair out! I have inch long tufts right the way round the front of my hairline, it looks horrendous. ๐Ÿ™ƒ The rest of my hair is waist length and mostly gets tied back cos of little grabby hands meaning the tufts are on full display!!
This is literally me I look ridiculous. Proper tufty club

• Heart
Reactions: 1
For the love of God please donโ€™t do this to yourself - did you learn nothing from Soup Gate 2022?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve just eaten a mini pizza I found in the fridge that went out on date on the 27th. I have no regrets but if I disappear you all know why ๐Ÿชฆ ainโ€™t no way Iโ€™m making soup for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the love of God please donโ€™t do this to yourself - did you learn nothing from Soup Gate 2022?!
Don't worry we are safe, OH has quite literally hidden the lentils knowing I'm too lazy to look for them so crisis averted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's pray that this year doesn't continue the way it's started because if it does that means I'll just sit in chaos while the other three members of my household shout/scream/whinge and occasionally hit someone else (3yo only.... No need to worry, KW isn't throwing any punches).
Why are they all so miserable?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So after the bed discussion the other day, I've been looking at toddler beds and of course I want one that looks like a tipi or house with the wooden frame, but they are not cheap!

Do any of you have recommendations for beds?

So after the bed discussion the other day, I've been looking at toddler beds and of course I want one that looks like a tipi or house with the wooden frame, but they are not cheap!

If you or your OH are handy (or grandparents etc) you could do this easily. We used the ikea kura as a floor bed, in this set up, but you could easily add the extra bits to make it a house

20CEAA1B-72E8-49B8-AE89-B8C5E2DE6ED9.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I never bothered with a toddler bed, just went straight to a normal single. They outgrow toddler sized mattresses by age 5ish, and I donโ€™t want to buy beds that often ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.