New baby and post birth advice #40: All I want for Christmas is a good nights sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have managed 2 naps today in her cot in her room, and she went off within 5 minutes both times! New year new baby… or just a fluke probably 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You are all going to hate me but I made brocoli and Stilton soup for lunch 🙈 i needed to use up an old broc thats been sat in the fridge for ages and the in laws bought us a million cheeses so I needed to use that up to 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just put Miss Rachel on and the KW came in the room and said ‘this is an annoying advert’ I said it’s not an advert, it’s Miss Rachel. He stood watching her in disbelief for 2 minutes before declaring ‘I hate Rachel’ and promptly leaving the room 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You are all going to hate me but I made brocoli and Stilton soup for lunch 🙈 i needed to use up an old broc thats been sat in the fridge for ages and the in laws bought us a million cheeses so I needed to use that up to 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mate I could have not eaten for 2 week and I still wouldn’t thank you for broccoli and Stilton 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 you bleeping animal, will be nuclear warfare coming from your arses in the upcoming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just sorting out the school uniform and found some of the plastic candle holder things you put in the cake to stand the candle in.
4yo has just come in and said she got them from school.
She said they were for the play doh but she liked them so she put them in her pocket to take home 🤦🏻‍♀️
How random of a thing to take.
I told her it was stealing and she's like.. But? I liked them?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My kid is totally my kid, tonight I made pork and cider stew with herb dumplings, his first time trying dumplings, he had one taste and then tried to cram a whole one in his mouth while making happy little growling noises 😂
Ah when I brought a second piece over for him he literally jiggled and squeaked with excitement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My washing machine is full and ready to begin it's first wash at 5am. I feel sick at the thought of catching up on so much washing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I forgot to put wet washing out last night, so will have to re wash tomorrow 🫠
Wondering whether I can load the dishwasher on not
I was doubting if I was okay to do the food shop order or not.
@I’mThankyou_ do we just sit there and don’t do anything so we don’t accidentally cause a death 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot to put wet washing out last night, so will have to re wash tomorrow 🫠
Wondering whether I can load the dishwasher on not
I've washed the pots, I refuse to let those fuckers build😂

I was doubting if I was okay to do the food shop order or not.
@I’mThankyou_ do we just sit there and don’t do anything so we don’t accidentally cause a death 😂
I think so😂
I seen one on Tiktok that was apparently an Irish superstition which said don't let gingers into your house on new years day.
Which leaves me fucked given the eldest is ginger 😂 may aswell stick my washer on, cause we'll be killing people off till he moves out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.