New baby and post birth advice #40: All I want for Christmas is a good nights sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never bothered with a toddler bed, just went straight to a normal single. They outgrow toddler sized mattresses by age 5ish, and I don’t want to buy beds that often 😂
Same. All of mine have gone straight to single beds/bottom bunk beds. Unless you have a cot bed, I personally wouldn’t bother with a toddler bed @Hushpuppy

Reactions: 2
Another vote for just a normal bed.
Infact the 4yo went straight into a double bed because we got given one 😂

I need a Kallax now cause of you all
I tried to cheap out and look in home bargains yesterday and found nothing.
I hate flat pack and I’m not a fan of ikea anymore 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Tbh, the kallax are decent price. Even compared to things in home bargains ect they're really sturdy

Try fb marketplace, there’s always loads on there!

Reactions: 1
There are some weirdos out there, who for a small price, will build your ikea furniture for you. Aka the job of dreams!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a dupe cube storage in her bedroom from Homebase. But I’m getting a proper kallax for downstairs and I’m so EXCITED

• Haha
If you order online on ikea, it gives you the option to pay for someone to build it for you.

Last month i ordered 7 cheap photo frames and it asked if I wanted to pay £56 (£8 per photo frame) for someone to assemble them for me 😂😂

I just really want to avoid the trip to ikea 😂
I love ikea. Sometimes I go just for fun. And hotdogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you order online on ikea, it gives you the option to pay for someone to build it for you.

Last month i ordered 7 cheap photo frames and it asked if I wanted to pay £56 (£8 per photo frame) for someone to assemble them for me 😂😂

I love ikea. Sometimes I go just for fun. And hotdogs.
Ikea is the ultimate day out and I won't hear any different 😂

• Haha
We spent £350 the last time we went, and I can’t even tell you what we bought. Apart from the big bag of daim bars

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just almost given myself a bleeping aneurysm trying to hold in a cough while I put baby down for a nap. Got her to sleep and had to run to the bathroom to cough into a towel. 🫠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.