New baby and post birth advice #37 The only way to eat porridge is to tip it in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still hadn’t adapted to the last profile photo change… in my head you were still ptwm with bunches.

Also, I now feel like I need a profile photo
Omg in my head you just are a big pink B walking amongst us, what will you choose!? WHAT FUN, WHAT FUN

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still hadn’t adapted to the last profile photo change… in my head you were still ptwm with bunches.

It has to be something epic

Tbh @jackolantern you need a pumpkin holding an axe, or maybe a soup maker 🤭

Just realised you currently hold an axe. Off to specsavers I go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
no pressure then… 🙄😂

God I have no idea. Any suggestions anyone?! 😂 Or shall I remain a floating letter B for eternity?!
I feel like it needs to be someone running of some description.
Maybe someone running away from their kids & KW?🤣

• Haha
@jackolantern I think we need more details about the cursed soup... What went in it? How was it disgusting? Why were you so determined to make it?

I feel quite invested in this and need more information.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's no wonder our generation is fucked in the head when this is the tit we grew up on :LOL:
I blame Mr Blobby and Noel Edmunds for my anxiety and PTSD in all honesty

I don’t even know who half the profile pictures are but it’s how I end up visioning you all. So I hope you all see me as Kendall Jenner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I don’t even know who half the profile pictures are but it’s how I end up visioning you all. So I hope you all see me as Kendall Jenner 😂
Tbf I thought your photo was Kim 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t you find this crazy because we know what we look like but yes you are more beautiful than her 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mr TY has gone out. The twins are in bed and the eldest was playing in his room. So I'd planned to make myself cajun chicken with rice and peas for my tea (was feeling brave that the twins wouldn't wake) cooked it, sat down. In walks the 9yo. He now has a half my plate, on his plate. He had tea at 5pm.
I'm sick of sharing my food with these creatures, I've been looking forward to it all week.😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just to be clear, I'm categorically not the person in my profile pic. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just sat down with my jam roly poly with custard and baby elf starts screaming his head off 😭 whhhyyyyy

• Heart
  • Sad
Hmm. I have a profile picture. Will keep it a few days and see if I can come up with something better 😂

Both children still awake here. No sign of sleep any time soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mr TY has gone out. The twins are in bed and the eldest was playing in his room. So I'd planned to make myself cajun chicken with rice and peas for my tea (was feeling brave that the twins wouldn't wake) cooked it, sat down. In walks the 9yo. He now has a half my plate, on his plate. He had tea at 5pm.
I'm sick of sharing my food with these creatures, I've been looking forward to it all week.😵
I’ve started hiding chocolate not just from my toddler but also from my husband. Nothing worse than going to sneak a few squares and there’s none left, problem solved 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.