New baby and post birth advice #28 being a mum is the best present I could have ever wished for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KW said you can't really compare the lionesses to mens football so its not really coming home🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼mate just doing what the men haven't been able to do in my lifetime ffs 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s so weird, I always used to joke that every time we took a flight when Toddler Runner was a baby that she’d gain a tooth. While on the plane this aft, noticed baby runner has her first tooth too. Is this a thing?! Flights = teeth?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All these men who are taking the piss out of the football can go in the bin! my KW had a tear in his eye (doesn’t take much tbh but anyway!)

Reactions: 4
I got really emotional at the football too, it was great to see them win! I had to go out of the room to make myself a drink because I could feel my eyes filling up and the bottom lip about to quiver 😂

in relation to the chat the other day about smelling weird after pregnancy, today I smell like out of date sour cream and that’s after a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m definitely more pongy than before doesn’t take much for me to get hot and bothered these days either. Then again that could be the stress of having a baby to look after all day every day 😅

For heavens sake shes on my FYP again.
If I'm having nightmares about her, the rest of you are.

Love you all xox

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just cutting baby Rita’s nails and she moved her hand when I wasn’t expecting it and I cut a tiny bit of skin off 😭😭😭😭 she really screamed and cried and it was bleeding although it has stopped now. Currently feeling like the worst mum and I’m so traumatised I feel like I never want to cut them again
I’ve done that with both of mine, most recently with my 5yo who kindly reminds me every time I cut them.
Both were fine when they were babies but 5year olds are something else! 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone use an app to share photos with family etc? Feel like there must be a better way than overloading the WhatsApp chat. Sure someone has mentioned it before but can’t remember who or when 🤔 also would like somewhere where everything is in one place!

While we are back on the chat about smelling, what were the deodorants everyone rated?

Been trying to settle this baby back for 2 hours now, top teeth are the devil 🙃🙃

• Heart
Speaking of ages, the twins are almost 1, does that mean when they're toddlers I gotta leave here? Cause I'm invested I ain't going nowhere.
I'm gonna start using their corrected age to get me longer😂
No, you absolutely cannot leave here... I have too many twin questions haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone use an app to share photos with family etc? Feel like there must be a better way than overloading the WhatsApp chat. Sure someone has mentioned it before but can’t remember who or when 🤔 also would like somewhere where everything is in one place!
We use FamilyAlbum and Love it. Our families do too. They can comment, adjust notifications & upload too if you give permission. Feedback from family was they preferred it over WA because it was easier and they didn’t have so many random photos. My BIL& SIL ( husbands side) share via WA and it’s a lot of naked (baby) photos and that makes people uncomfortable to have on their phone

Reactions: 2
Baby Rita didn’t go to sleep until gone 1am, woke up again at 4 until 5 and has now decided it’s time to get up for the day!!!! Please 😵💫😵💫😫😫
We use FamilyAlbum and Love it. Our families do too. They can comment, adjust notifications & upload too if you give permission. Feedback from family was they preferred it over WA because it was easier and they didn’t have so many random photos. My BIL& SIL ( husbands side) share via WA and it’s a lot of naked (baby) photos and that makes people uncomfortable to have on their phone
Thanks! Will have a play around with this today

Tommy has started trying to sit himself up and it's the funniest sight in the world, he'll be laying down on you and all you can see is little baby stomach crunches, plz his core is putting mine to shame :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.