New baby and post birth advice #28 being a mum is the best present I could have ever wished for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re teething properly now, baby B’s been so whiny all day and didn’t sleep until 4pm he had 2 hours and sobbed his little heart out and chewed his hands. Calpol’s helped and he’s so much happier, I’m not ready for how long this could take I want to wake up and see a little tooth.
Would you all give calpol when they cry like they need it to take the edge off or do it every 6 hours? The tooth could take a while to come through right?
Awwww, it’s so sad isn’t it 😣
I usually give calpol when lil’P won’t settle at all, after teething powders, distractions, chew things or bed time etc. when she’s getting easily upset. Sometimes I’ll give a dose and won’t need another for the rest of the day…I do a kind of play it by’ere approach.
I think you can give calpol every 4 hours though if it’s bad. You can also alternate ibruprophen too if it’s really bad.
Theres anbesol liquid too which apparently is fantastic for a quick fix, but it’s still in the cupboard and we’ve not needed it yet!
Hope he settles soon! ❤

Also yayyyyyy @Crazycatlady18 on the teeth 🦷

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This thread poll had 8 lurking knobwaffles!!

New thread time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.