Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmophile

I know many people who have had abortions and I’ve also been there to support someone and I know they done a scan to check the gestation, they asked if they wanted to see, my friend said no. They did not offer to print off a sonogram, I asked another friend (who changed their mind whilst at the clinic) if they had one and they said no the person doing the scan said they don’t print them off as it’s not normally a scan for a pregnancy that’s progressing, so why does Nelly have or even want a scan picture from an unwanted pregnancy 🤷‍♀️
I wasn’t even allowed to see the screen when they were checking the gestation for mine! Clearly just so she can show it off and have ‘proof’ she was pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 6

lilchicken

So many of the items listed have something about being accidentally sent duplicates in the description...no hun you're just selling on gifted items, AND hiding sneaky #adaff links in your story posts promoting them!
She sure gets sent a lot of duplicates by accident… she’s fooling no one, why bother lying like this? She does fib an awful awful lot.

Reactions: 6

Daddy Cool

I get we’re not all constantly glam all the time but she just looks unkempt and dare I say it unclean sometimes? Like she’s either full glam or full slob and there is no in between 😂

Reactions: 5

lilchicken

She's messed up with that gender reveal cake. Clearly taken the photo of her reading it AFTER she's added the colour which is why the red bottle has no seal and the blue does...I hope the couple don't notice
yep, such an obvious cock up. And for what? A silly story hyping up a cake.

im hoping its because she already had red, for a red velvet cake. But still, its a huge suggestion.

Fuzzydunlop

The thing that annoys me is if you watch the original it’s literally copied move for move it’s so cringe
Which is an absolute shame because the original poster (Keara Graves) is actually talented, creative, and has something to say. Nelly's version just seems so half assed and mailed in.

lilchicken

Her stories these days really give nothing. Her boyfriend of what, eight years? Puts her as his phone background and this is worthy of being shared why exactly…?

lilchicken

Always with the teeny tiny ad links, covertly blended into the pic…

C’mon Nelly, just be upfront about the affiliate links. Put the Ad in a noticeable place, don’t blend it in. Just be honest

BC84CAE2-C469-4A45-AAC9-7179A9A41083.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Exactly. Even the NHS website points out that it has its limitations. It's just another excuse for her to post her clickbait underwear photos.
I actually messaged her to say, because I don’t understand how she can be that stupid as not to think people have already done this or aren’t already aware! I don’t imagine I’ll get a response and am not expecting one but she annoyed me so much I just had to say something! :/

• Heart

lilchicken

BMI is supposed to be a quick reference point, used in consideration with other factors.

Nelly exercises a lot and probably has a lot of muscle density which will drive her BMI up. Any health care professional would take that into consideration alongside the BMI calculation. It’s not a diagnostic tool.

It’s pretty irresponsible of her to go on a crusade when she hasn’t spent any time at all actually researching her latest outrage. This feels like click baity type outrage.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I’m probably in the minority here but I just don’t agree with that reel at all :/ I don’t post myself online because I’m far too camera shy and introverted to do something like that, I use my social media just for viewing as opposed to posting and I wouldn’t post pics like that anyway as far too self conscious and I have a bf but….if I was single, and had the confidence to do that, I’m sorry but I don’t give a crap about what other women think! 😂 I want the nice comments from men, I’m not a girly girl, I don’t have gfs never have and never likely will but I’m sorry if I’m posting pics of myself half naked it’s not the women I’m interested in and I don’t believe many out there who make these posts are being honest about that, I get no one wants the creepy perv comments, but they can come from anyone, but the majority of people who are are doing these kinds of posts I think are looking for attention from the opposite sex, or same sex depending on their preference and I refuse to believe otherwise!! lol! It’s like the ones who post pics whereby someone comments saying they look skinny or have lost weight etc, they will deny it or say oh no I look terrible or I look fat etc but you know they posted that pic for attention and are loving it no matter how much they deny it!

SOJISUB

I’ll be honest, I complained to ASA about it because Nelly does it a lot, and I think it’s really poor form and not at all in the spirit of the guidance.

I get this is her job and she needs to make money from it, but I’m starting to find it really sinister just how… well, dishonest, Nelly is. From obscuring the ad links to listing expensive items on her LTK… it’s just really unethical from someone who claims to be all about empowerment.
Good for you…She should clearly label ad, aff etc for no other reason than it is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT of her ‘job’ as an ‘influencer’ that she be both transparent and honest, and it is the the best interest of her paying followers/consumers to know she has been paid to promote an item!!! I’m sure no one believes someone as scruffy looking as her would spend more than £200 on a coat but linking a totally different £2k coat is just wrong!

Reactions: 4

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
What I find strange is when she had a miscarriage and it was taken out of her hands she referred to the baby as a “tiny human” but when she chose to get an abortion the baby was just “a bean”. She’s also lost about 3k followers since last night 🫢
You’ve just given her next content idea. She defo would have noted her followers before posting. As she used to when posting about vibrators 🙄

Fuzzydunlop

Holy shit the self centered nature of her latest stories in relation to that body positive real .

There was a historically tragic event that is happening and instead of providing any sort of context, narrative, information, Nelly makes it about herself and last week's drama about her reel and then throws up a link to a petition! It's absolutely disgusting to use other people's horrible tragedy to deflect people criticizing you. It reeks of self centered "whataboutism"

As far as I know she has never once mentioned Palestine or the genocide unfolding, aside from the link in her vinted account. She is the absolute worst.
Adding receipts. The link is to a change.org petition for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip. The petition started 10 October 2023.

Attachments

• Sick