Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B is an unpaid photographer at this point. That seems to be the biggest role he has in her life.

it honestly feels like her life revolves around content. I know on Instagram it’s going to come across this way, but you’ll get influencers who will maybe tell you about a bath they had earlier, who’ll put up a generic image then update their followers on bad news in the description…

Nelly will actually post several stories about the bath, she’ll post selfies of her in the bath, she’ll post an ad for a razor whilst in the bath…

she won’t just update you on life events, she’ll take selfies while in hospital, she’ll video herself crying and checking pregnancy tests. She’ll film herself recovering from surgery and removing bandages. She’ll post a million stories from a “relaxing trip”. She’ll get B to film her having a panic attack… while literally holding up boarding a plane.

it’s really odd behaviour and cannot be good for anyone to be this invested in their online persona. It’s so odd. And her response to posting this intrusive, private stuff is almost to shame the people who unfollow her. As if they must be prudish or something to not want to follow a stranger through their abortion online.

her followers aren’t helping her because they just cheer her on in this weird behaviour. She seems to be totally surrounded by enablers who cheer her on no matter what, instead of encouraging her to be more moderate with what she shares online.

Reactions: 13
B is an unpaid photographer at this point. That seems to be the biggest role he has in her life.

it honestly feels like her life revolves around content. I know on Instagram it’s going to come across this way, but you’ll get influencers who will maybe tell you about a bath they had earlier, who’ll put up a generic image then update their followers on bad news in the description…

Nelly will actually post several stories about the bath, she’ll post selfies of her in the bath, she’ll post an ad for a razor whilst in the bath…

she won’t just update you on life events, she’ll take selfies while in hospital, she’ll video herself crying and checking pregnancy tests. She’ll film herself recovering from surgery and removing bandages. She’ll post a million stories from a “relaxing trip”. She’ll get B to film her having a panic attack… while literally holding up boarding a plane.

it’s really odd behaviour and cannot be good for anyone to be this invested in their online persona. It’s so odd. And her response to posting this intrusive, private stuff is almost to shame the people who unfollow her. As if they must be prudish or something to not want to follow a stranger through their abortion online.

her followers aren’t helping her because they just cheer her on in this weird behaviour. She seems to be totally surrounded by enablers who cheer her on no matter what, instead of encouraging her to be more moderate with what she shares online.
I just feel sorry for B that whenever she does spend time like this with him it’s because she needs photograph content. Never seen them do anything just for the sake of it

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking about her post for a few days but honestly everyone else has more eloquently expressed my thoughts. One thing though, I’m not even 100% convinced the filming of the reaction is even genuinely from when she found out. Not sure why but I get a feeling that she actually ‘recreated’ her finding out.
This was my thought exactly, what a vile human she is 🤢

Reactions: 5
I know many people who have had abortions and I’ve also been there to support someone and I know they done a scan to check the gestation, they asked if they wanted to see, my friend said no. They did not offer to print off a sonogram, I asked another friend (who changed their mind whilst at the clinic) if they had one and they said no the person doing the scan said they don’t print them off as it’s not normally a scan for a pregnancy that’s progressing, so why does Nelly have or even want a scan picture from an unwanted pregnancy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know many people who have had abortions and I’ve also been there to support someone and I know they done a scan to check the gestation, they asked if they wanted to see, my friend said no. They did not offer to print off a sonogram, I asked another friend (who changed their mind whilst at the clinic) if they had one and they said no the person doing the scan said they don’t print them off as it’s not normally a scan for a pregnancy that’s progressing, so why does Nelly have or even want a scan picture from an unwanted pregnancy 🤷‍♀️
I wasn’t even allowed to see the screen when they were checking the gestation for mine! Clearly just so she can show it off and have ‘proof’ she was pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 4
What a surprise, she did nothing and skipped the bank holiday weekend.

Three things are for certain in this life- death, taxes, and Nelly not doing anything over a bank holiday weekend.

Reactions: 14
What a surprise, she did nothing and skipped the bank holiday weekend.

Three things are for certain in this life- death, taxes, and Nelly not doing anything over a bank holiday weekend.
Ah I forgot her “bank holidays are depressing” era, which is really strange for someone who doesn’t actually work

Reactions: 10
🚨FRESH NEW CONTENT KLAXON🚨

Nelly has made a post about how BMI doesn't equal health. Always at the forefront, creating cutting edge posts is our Nelly 🙄

Reactions: 8
🚨FRESH NEW CONTENT KLAXON🚨

Nelly has made a post about how BMI doesn't equal health. Always at the forefront, creating cutting edge posts is our Nelly 🙄
Copying a video from the tagged creator at least she tagged her!!

Reactions: 3
She’s made being outraged and sad her personality. Which is tragic. Nelly is young, attractive, healthy. She has access to treatment for her mental health issues. She has so much to be grateful for in life, I wish she’d step outside her own head and stop scraping the barrel for things to be outraged about.

I actually went to Brighton recently and we parked in the area where Nelly lives. It’s a nice leafy suburb, close walk to the city centre and a pebble beach. I was thinking how nice it would be to live in an area like that.

I didn’t do much over the bank holiday but I felt so grateful to be cosy, indoors and relaxing. I’ve had a lot of trauma and mental health issues in my life, I don’t see the appeal of sitting indoors and crying over it. Every. Single. Bank holiday. what a waste of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And now she wants to start an effing petition about using BMI? A simple google shows there have been several started already and quite a recent one on change.org…..not saying they’ve got very far but some date back a good few years. This is not a new thing? People have been saying this for ages, how does she suddenly think this is something new??? Everyone I know is well aware of the fact that generally speaking BMI is not 100% accurate and doesn’t take into a lot of other factors and so it’s more of a guideline rather than something to be taken as gospel! She really has got nothing better to than steal peoples content for social media and come up with “new” ideas that aren’t new and have already been floating around for years anyway!

And now she wants to start an effing petition about using BMI? A simple google shows there have been several started already and quite a recent one on change.org…..not saying they’ve got very far but some date back a good few years. This is not a new thing? People have been saying this for ages, how does she suddenly think this is something new??? Everyone I know is well aware of the fact that generally speaking BMI is not 100% accurate and doesn’t take into a lot of other factors and so it’s more of a guideline rather than something to be taken as gospel! She really has got nothing better to than steal peoples content for social media and come up with “new” ideas that aren’t new and have already been floating around for years anyway!
Exactly. Even the NHS website points out that it has its limitations. It's just another excuse for her to post her clickbait underwear photos.