Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just catching up after the weekend and saw this, I absolutely am pro choice, I’m 40 now and don’t want and never have wanted kids and I’ve always been super careful when it comes to contraception and have fortunately never found myself in the position where I’ve been caught out or even had a panic about being pregnant but am well aware accidents can happen and I would be devastated as it’s absolutely not what I want and I would make the same decision as her, but, I don’t agree with posting it all over the internet for content, the whole thing seems to staged and set up and I am also confused as she was seemingly upset about a previous miscarriage? Based on what she’s saying it seems she isn’t ready now and so wouldn’t have been ready then for a baby? So potentially would have done the same had she not miscarried? :/ also, get on some more reliable contraception! I know accidents happen but ive managed to reach 40 without ever having a pregnancy scare or even the hint of one as I really don’t want to get pregnant, she’s either not using what she’s on properly, it’s tit or she’s just very unlucky!
I slightly recall that she has advertised that ‘Natural Cycles’ before (anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) but it INFURIATES me that influences are paid to advertise things like natural cycles or other temperature apps as birth control to young easily influenced girls when it’s simply not reliable enough, it’s more suitable for people actively tracking their cycle to get pregnant on fertile days, and is probably as unreliable as the pulling out method in terms of prevention, I think this whole mixed message from Nelly between the miscarriage and abortion is a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've actually found her video so upsetting and triggering. 100% pro choice and to do what is best for you, but to post this obviously for engagement is just awful. The number of times she would have stopped to film just feels so disingenuous and calculated....filming a bleeping examination table and a pregnancy reaction. I think she could have gone about sharing this message in a totally different way. She's a bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she bleeping seriously here?! Not sure whether she thinks she's being clever or funny but she's an absolute disgrace.
1000012828.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she also lied about the amount of followers she lost since she posted the reel? In today's story she said she had lost nearly 10,000 followers. I actually made a note (how sad am I 🤣) of her followers yesterday and there is only a 2,000 difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep, anything for content/drumming up engagement. There are so many ways she could have tackled the subject, but that wasn’t it. The fact she filmed every single step of the way, almost rubbing her hands with glee at having this for content.
That’s if I believe it all considering her and Bs seemingly platonic relationship. Or did it happen on the one night of the year that B was allowed out of his bedroom?!
This is one of the most uncomfortable videos I’ve ever seen on Instagram… why on earth would you film yourself going through a private, emotive medieval procedure?!?

she then talks about how “guilty” she feels for couples trying to conceive?!?! In the same video?! So inappropriate and out of touch. Other women’s struggles aren’t yours to use for content!!! Women struggling to conceive isn’t about you!

I don’t think she’s a well woman. This isn’t even the first time she’s used an unwanted pregnancy for content.

Reactions: 12
Also pro choice and have even had an abortion of my own but her video and voice over ignited actual rage inside of me, is this girl mentally unwell? She made content from it from the minute she knew… thats absolutely wild and disgusting. Almost giving the impression it was all entirely for content.

abortions should absolutely be spoken about more and we should not be shamed into keeping them a secret HOWEVER they shouldn’t be content. This came across so disingenuous. Filming the pregnancy test and being given the tablets…. I can’t get over it and the fact I’ve got friends currently sharing her reel on insta clapping and praising her… gobsmacked.
Ive literally never ever posted on here but Nellys post about her abortion has infuriated me beyond belief. I couldnt even find the words to explain why when I am and always will be pro choice. Id forgotten she previously had a miscarriage and its made me even more angry the way shes gone about this. I find the whole thing so distasteful. We all know that abortion should not be a shameful thing but I don’t think it should be glorified or portrayed through social media like this. I am literally gobsmacked. Im very close to unfollowing her as I can not believe this is a genuine post. I dont know what shes trying to achieve in doing so? Although in her poem stated she still has goals to achieve so therefore needed to do it? Has she not seen 10000s of women still achieving their goals despite being mothers?? Because I have and I think thats empowering not this in this situation. I dont know why but its made me question so many things im just glad im not alone in how I feel about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is one of the most uncomfortable videos I’ve ever seen on Instagram… why on earth would you film yourself going through a private, emotive medieval procedure?!?

she then talks about how “guilty” she feels for couples trying to conceive?!?! In the same video?! So inappropriate and out of touch. Other women’s struggles aren’t yours to use for content!!! Women struggling to conceive isn’t about you!

I don’t think she’s a well woman. This isn’t even the first time she’s used an unwanted pregnancy for content.
She will do anything for engagement, it’s disgusting. If she’s not stealing other women’s ideas, she’s cosplaying a fat person for engagement, if she’s not doing that she’s spitting in the faces of women struggling to conceive.

The little put on facial expressions she did towards her positive pregnancy test, so that she had a visible reaction for her content, she’s just an awful person. And to top it off, as with all her content that she thinks is the best thing in the world and we cannot control ourselves in excitement too see it, she now thinks people are buzzing for more “get excited” how about get fucked Helena
---
Ive literally never ever posted on here but Nellys post about her abortion has infuriated me beyond belief. I couldnt even find the words to explain why when I am and always will be pro choice. Id forgotten she previously had a miscarriage and its made me even more angry the way shes gone about this. I find the whole thing so distasteful. We all know that abortion should not be a shameful thing but I don’t think it should be glorified or portrayed through social media like this. I am literally gobsmacked. Im very close to unfollowing her as I can not believe this is a genuine post. I dont know what shes trying to achieve in doing so? Although in her poem stated she still has goals to achieve so therefore needed to do it? Has she not seen 10000s of women still achieving their goals despite being mothers?? Because I have and I think thats empowering not this in this situation. I dont know why but its made me question so many things im just glad im not alone in how I feel about it.
Welcome! There’s a few threads on Nelly as she’s been doing crappy stuff for quite some time but it’s always very underhand and to the average follower you’d think we are just being pernickerty, she’s always been weird but this time she’s just took the piss

Reactions: 9
It's not the first time she's got pregnant either, needs to be more careful! Surely after it failed the first time you'd do something differently?

Reactions: 5
It's not the first time she's got pregnant either, needs to be more careful! Surely after it failed the first time you'd do something differently?
she was pregnant and had a miscarriage in 2021.

I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had a miscarriage. I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had an abortion.

but to create content and reels out of it, to take pictures of the tablets themselves… it’s just weird, tacky, thoughtless and inappropriate. I don’t know what’s going through her head.

and not wanting kids?? Sure thing, 100% a valid choice. But why wouldn’t you use contraception properly…? In this day and age it’s so easy and reliable, to make sure you don’t get pregnant with a baby you don’t want.

Reactions: 14
Ah her and B have finally done something nice together. Makes a nice change… oh wait no it’s an afterthought to the fact she needs to film content 😂😂

so the only time they go away somewhere nice is when it’s either gifted or she can use it for content, gotchaaaa

b is a 🤡

Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking about her post for a few days but honestly everyone else has more eloquently expressed my thoughts. One thing though, I’m not even 100% convinced the filming of the reaction is even genuinely from when she found out. Not sure why but I get a feeling that she actually ‘recreated’ her finding out.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been thinking about her post for a few days but honestly everyone else has more eloquently expressed my thoughts. One thing though, I’m not even 100% convinced the filming of the reaction is even genuinely from when she found out. Not sure why but I get a feeling that she actually ‘recreated’ her finding out.
I thought the exact same thing. It's like she did a test, got a positive result. And then re-did the whole process again, but this time set up a camera and did a bit of acting.

she was pregnant and had a miscarriage in 2021.

I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had a miscarriage. I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had an abortion.

but to create content and reels out of it, to take pictures of the tablets themselves… it’s just weird, tacky, thoughtless and inappropriate. I don’t know what’s going through her head.

and not wanting kids?? Sure thing, 100% a valid choice. But why wouldn’t you use contraception properly…? In this day and age it’s so easy and reliable, to make sure you don’t get pregnant with a baby you don’t want.
Completely agree! It’s the context. How now it’s unwanted it’s content, convenient how before it was wanted and also content. The way she was ready to film before she took the test knowing she didn’t want it and acting out for the camera. Having B film her lying on the sofa. The mentioning of people struggling to conceive. The “better luck next time bean” in the poem, the dove emoji. The joking how she’s now gonna write all of her trauma in the form of poetry. She’s just a prick 😂 it makes a mockery of people struggling with infertility and those struggling with the decision to have an abortion and of courrrrse she’s taking note of unfollow numbers because that’s all she really cared about in the first place.

I think I would feel better about this and not feel it was staged and disingenuous if the post actually said or did something like talk to women about the experience, give advice, talk about things that people may not know about getting an abortion.

But this is Nelly, and every single thing she does is self serving and performative.

It’s really horrible. I’ve had a miscarriage and find her self congratulatory attitude for turning it into content… really disturbing and upsetting. She didn’t even put a warning on it.

who in their right mind videos themselves checking a pregnancy test when they don’t want a baby?! I really can’t get over it

I’ve been dipping in and out of the comments and there are so many woman saying ‘it’s not a baby… it’s cells… it’s just like flaking skin etc. But o find the way she addressed it was as though it was a baby! Referring to ‘bean’ and the dove emoji- maybe it’s just me but I take that as peace?! As in rest in peace.
So warped

I’ve been dipping in and out of the comments and there are so many woman saying ‘it’s not a baby… it’s cells… it’s just like flaking skin etc. But o find the way she addressed it was as though it was a baby! Referring to ‘bean’ and the dove emoji- maybe it’s just me but I take that as peace?! As in rest in peace.
So warped
Yes, very strange and I can imagine it would make some women who had an abortion feel worse. The few women I know who have had abortions were comforted by 'it's not a baby..just cells etc.' The language Nelly uses really personifies. She's upset a lot of women with this reel, including those she intended making it for. I'm absolutely pro choice but she's been an absolute dick about how she went about this.

What a weird week for her content wise... posts a reel about her abortion and then days later is going to a cabin to 'heal' by taking lingerie pictures.

• Sick
Reactions: 13