Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is one of those super clingy ones that are hardly flattering on anyone. The main issue is that it’s fast fashion and poorly made. There’s no shape or structure to it at all, it’s a horrible dress. It’s the skims one and they charge £80 for a modal/spandex dress.

She’s obviously wearing more flattering undies in the first part and has gone with a too small thong digging in to her in the later part of the video. And I think she’d have benefitted from going up a size so it doesn’t cling to her body and skimmed her curves a bit more.

She’s absolutely right though, the problem definitely is the dress not the body. But then you’ve got to ask her why she constantly buys, promotes and profits from poorly made fast fashion? It doesn’t make sense. She’s also claiming she got the dress “unknowingly”

“Yeh these dresses are tit, but here’s my affiliate link to buy more of them”

It’s sheer hypocrisy as far as I can tell.

Reactions: 11
The dress 💤💤💤💤 she also wears ridiculously tight and constricting underwear that would give anyone those bulges, she’s a dick.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand what she is trying to say about that dress? I see stacks of people wearing similar clothes with similar figures/fits. Is she saying that the video of her out and about looks bad? That that dress isn't suited to "real" bodies like hers? That it looks better in the first bit of the video?
Maybe I'm missing the point totally but when that post is directly above one on her gird of her heavily edited and carefully posed underwear pics her her narrative is just confusing to me.

Reactions: 7
Loads of the comments have just pointed out what we have… that she’s wearing bad undies, that she doesn’t have to wear unflattering clothes etc

Reactions: 2
I can't believe half a million people follow her. She's such a vapid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nelly: "but I'm also like 'nah, duck it I only speak the truth"

Literally everything she mocked in that fitness influencer video she does the equivalent of.

Reactions: 8
She’s always super coy on her Vinted about stuff she’s been sent.

In the video with the skims dress in the comments, she mentions she ended up with the dress “unknowingly”

And then on her Vinted she says she “accidentally” ended up with 2.

How do you accidentally, unknowingly end up with 2 £80 dresses?!

Why can’t she just be upfront and honest? I think Nelly must be one of the influencers I mistrust the most, because she’s just so weird about telling the truth

Reactions: 13
Her latest story, she’s deffo NOT lying guys like nooooo way it was a real person !!! Swear she’s not lying !!!

• Haha
Her latest story, she’s deffo NOT lying guys like nooooo way it was a real person !!! Swear she’s not lying !!!

Don’t believe a word of that, why is she bothering.

Didn’t see that glazed donut look she was talking about either.

Is this the post she was hyping up as being one of the most exciting things ever? Like babe it’s literally just SPF?

And it’s £30 a bottle… I think I’ll stick to my Nivea sun lol

She's messed up with that gender reveal cake. Clearly taken the photo of her reading it AFTER she's added the colour which is why the red bottle has no seal and the blue does...I hope the couple don't notice

Reactions: 4
She's messed up with that gender reveal cake. Clearly taken the photo of her reading it AFTER she's added the colour which is why the red bottle has no seal and the blue does...I hope the couple don't notice
yep, such an obvious cock up. And for what? A silly story hyping up a cake.

im hoping its because she already had red, for a red velvet cake. But still, its a huge suggestion.

Reactions: 5
Am I having Deja vu or did she post almost the exact same last weekend..?

before and after park run, did a PB, B and parents for support.

Am I imagining things, I thought she’d rented her flat out to her mum, but now her mum has a garden? Didn’t she mentioning bringing a birthday cake to her mum and it was her old flag?

Reactions: 3
Yep. It was a girl. So she did ruin it with the bottle.

can’t believe she has like £300k with her instagramming career, seems insane when she can barely function as an adult

Reactions: 11
Talk about making her friends’ gender reveal all about her!? It was their celebration Nelly, no one probably gave a tit about how you felt. You whisked an egg and flour and threw in some food colouring. Your friends are actually having a baby! That’s the celebration

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another reel idea stolen inspired from someone else 🙄 she really doesn’t have a single creative bone in her body

oh and its the tag left on the one piece stuck up the crack of her arse ready to throw on Vinted for me 🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m probably in the minority here but I just don’t agree with that reel at all :/ I don’t post myself online because I’m far too camera shy and introverted to do something like that, I use my social media just for viewing as opposed to posting and I wouldn’t post pics like that anyway as far too self conscious and I have a bf but….if I was single, and had the confidence to do that, I’m sorry but I don’t give a crap about what other women think! 😂 I want the nice comments from men, I’m not a girly girl, I don’t have gfs never have and never likely will but I’m sorry if I’m posting pics of myself half naked it’s not the women I’m interested in and I don’t believe many out there who make these posts are being honest about that, I get no one wants the creepy perv comments, but they can come from anyone, but the majority of people who are are doing these kinds of posts I think are looking for attention from the opposite sex, or same sex depending on their preference and I refuse to believe otherwise!! lol! It’s like the ones who post pics whereby someone comments saying they look skinny or have lost weight etc, they will deny it or say oh no I look terrible or I look fat etc but you know they posted that pic for attention and are loving it no matter how much they deny it!

Reactions: 5