Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, is this her admitting to lying about having an abortion in the past? Her saying sorry i lied or have I misconstrued this?

Reactions: 1
Guys sorry I’m drunk and if this doesn’t make sense but I saw her vid come up about choosing to go through with an abortion…. I’m sorry but ain’t this the same girl who was posting about having a miscarriage however long ago?!?! I’m confused… me personally, I had an abortion long before I had a miscarriage and even now 5 years later I still have them guilty thoughts like maybe if I didn’t have an abortion I’d have a healthy baby here now… is she okay?!?!?!?? I’ve not commented on this thread in months but she’s so contradictory and everything she does is for content and I can not STAND HER!!!!

Also I’m not criticising anyone’s choices or anything like that, I completely get things change etc but it just seems to me everything she does is for content and it winds me up so bad!

Reactions: 13
In seeing this reel I had to check if she had a thread here to say, total vibes of having deliberately fallen pregnant to film this for content. I’m pro abortion but definitely anti using it for engagement on instagram.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone have the post about her miscarriage? Just curious about her wording in that… did she make out she would’ve continued it if she’d had the choice?

Reactions: 8
Having a baby might have actually given her some purpose and meaning to her life rather than vanity shoots, prancing round in too small underwear and stealing other people's content
I think that's a pretty unfair comment - your life as a women can have 'meaning' and 'purpose' without having a baby. Absolutely fine to critique the whole influencer shtick, and she'd benefit from taking a step back from it all - but completely insensitive comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think that's a pretty unfair comment - your life as a women can have 'meaning' and 'purpose' without having a baby. Absolutely fine to critique the whole influencer shtick, and she'd benefit from taking a step back from it all - but completely insensitive comment.
Yeah you absolutely can have meaning and purpose without a baby, I'm sure most do. But in this instance, about nelly, it's pretty clear she doesn't

Reactions: 6
I completely agree but we’re talking about Nelly here. Her life is sad and meaningless sorry

Reactions: 3
firmly pro choice n if that’s what she wanted to do then absolutely fair enough, but like others i thought she was upset about having a previous miscarriage so a bit confused..

Reactions: 14
Also pro choice and childless by choice but I have friends who are heartbroken from infertility and every pregnancy announcement is like a dagger through the heart for them. I wouldn’t dream of posting something so insensitive and then ending the poem like “ah well! maybe next time little bean”

Reactions: 18
What I find strange is when she had a miscarriage and it was taken out of her hands she referred to the baby as a “tiny human” but when she chose to get an abortion the baby was just “a bean”. She’s also lost about 3k followers since last night 🫢

firmly pro choice n if that’s what she wanted to do then absolutely fair enough, but like others i thought she was upset about having a previous miscarriage so a bit confused..
Only just catching up after the weekend and saw this, I absolutely am pro choice, I’m 40 now and don’t want and never have wanted kids and I’ve always been super careful when it comes to contraception and have fortunately never found myself in the position where I’ve been caught out or even had a panic about being pregnant but am well aware accidents can happen and I would be devastated as it’s absolutely not what I want and I would make the same decision as her, but, I don’t agree with posting it all over the internet for content, the whole thing seems to staged and set up and I am also confused as she was seemingly upset about a previous miscarriage? Based on what she’s saying it seems she isn’t ready now and so wouldn’t have been ready then for a baby? So potentially would have done the same had she not miscarried? :/ also, get on some more reliable contraception! I know accidents happen but ive managed to reach 40 without ever having a pregnancy scare or even the hint of one as I really don’t want to get pregnant, she’s either not using what she’s on properly, it’s tit or she’s just very unlucky!

What I find strange is when she had a miscarriage and it was taken out of her hands she referred to the baby as a “tiny human” but when she chose to get an abortion the baby was just “a bean”. She’s also lost about 3k followers since last night 🫢
You’ve just given her next content idea. She defo would have noted her followers before posting. As she used to when posting about vibrators 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m not against abortion but I think she’s an absolutely massive twit. The bleeping dove emoji too 😵💫 honestly.

I am so firmly pro choice but the fact she filmed every step of this with a weird voice over and turned the process into ‘content’ is so fucked. Chronically online

Reactions: 22
This is the type of content you get when influencers spend their entire time online, not interacting with society, in a bubble, without a proper job, and reading comments from followers kissing their ass.

• Heart
I am so firmly pro choice but the fact she filmed every step of this with a weird voice over and turned the process into ‘content’ is so fucked. Chronically online
Yep I almost wouldn’t have as much of an issue with it if the filming process had started later but the way she had recorded it from as early as the pregnancy test just makes me think she’s a prick

Also pro choice and have even had an abortion of my own but her video and voice over ignited actual rage inside of me, is this girl mentally unwell? She made content from it from the minute she knew… thats absolutely wild and disgusting. Almost giving the impression it was all entirely for content.

abortions should absolutely be spoken about more and we should not be shamed into keeping them a secret HOWEVER they shouldn’t be content. This came across so disingenuous. Filming the pregnancy test and being given the tablets…. I can’t get over it and the fact I’ve got friends currently sharing her reel on insta clapping and praising her… gobsmacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 23