Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she’s uploaded stuff from Gymshark to sell on Vinted. Did she actually fall out with them or is this a way to up engagement? I’m assuming they are still sending her freebies to sell on and I don’t understand why they’d do that if they weren’t engaging with her

Long time lurker on this thread... here you go 🙄
View attachment 2870988
This is a PSA for the lurkers to show themselves as this thread is pretty quiet and I’d love some new members 😂
---
oh that has right pissed me off. If she had the right size and not had them sitting 10 inches too low she’d look completely straight sized. Stupid fat cosplaying cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d bet money she’s trying to get more people on YT because it’s notoriously more lucrative than insta.

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to be so childish when talking about mental health. It’s not a ‘slug’ day, what is with all this ‘slug’ nonsense.

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to be so childish when talking about mental health. It’s not a ‘slug’ day, what is with all this ‘slug’ nonsense.
Maybe because then she would have to admit her MH is not as good as she believes it is and that these days aren't actually healthy to have with such frequency

Reactions: 2
So many of the items listed have something about being accidentally sent duplicates in the description...no hun you're just selling on gifted items, AND hiding sneaky #adaff links in your story posts promoting them!

Reactions: 7
So many of the items listed have something about being accidentally sent duplicates in the description...no hun you're just selling on gifted items, AND hiding sneaky #adaff links in your story posts promoting them!
She sure gets sent a lot of duplicates by accident… she’s fooling no one, why bother lying like this? She does fib an awful awful lot.

Reactions: 3
She can't even be honest about the time of day 🤣 Her story this morning is 'on her way to the post office.' When you zoom in on the receipts, they are all from yesterday afternoon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She can't even be honest about the time of day 🤣 Her story this morning is 'on her way to the post office.' When you zoom in on the receipts, they are all from yesterday afternoon.
what’s the point in even lying about something like that?! It’s compulsive at this point

Reactions: 4
Ahh yes I see… hmm it’s a sensitive topic so not going to force my own opinions here! I can’t help hate the filming of the lying on the sofa etc etc like it’s a bit using it for content but not that surprised tbh with her

Reactions: 4
It's a tricky one for sure. It's her choice but I'm not convinced it's a great idea to use for content.

Reactions: 18
Wowwwwwww, I believe it’s every woman's right to choose but imagine going through that and your mind is on content, she is absolutely sick in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 16