Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Even the NHS website points out that it has its limitations. It's just another excuse for her to post her clickbait underwear photos.
I actually messaged her to say, because I don’t understand how she can be that stupid as not to think people have already done this or aren’t already aware! I don’t imagine I’ll get a response and am not expecting one but she annoyed me so much I just had to say something! :/

• Heart
Reactions: 4
BMI is supposed to be a quick reference point, used in consideration with other factors.

Nelly exercises a lot and probably has a lot of muscle density which will drive her BMI up. Any health care professional would take that into consideration alongside the BMI calculation. It’s not a diagnostic tool.

It’s pretty irresponsible of her to go on a crusade when she hasn’t spent any time at all actually researching her latest outrage. This feels like click baity type outrage.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine her being 80 having her room full of casts like this old ladies in coraline with the stuffed dogs, it’s feckin weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dunno it I believe her bmi is 28 even she exercises, I think she majorly over exaggerates things and poses to make herself look way bigger than she is

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked her bmi was 21 when she was so thin, I look my absolute best at 21 and still have a tummy etc. Then again I suppose that's the point she's making!

Reactions: 2
Why does everyone here say she’s thin? I really wouldn’t say she is tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ more like midsized

Reactions: 5
IMG_5450.png

I’m so confused by this headline… i DISTINCTIVELY remember a few years ago her sharing that she had been offline for a while as she found out she was pregnant and they were really excited and then she miscarried?! Anyone else remember this or just me 😂
---
Okay so I’ve checked and nope i’m not crazy, it did happen, but she clearly bleeping is!! Why lie about that?! There is literal receipts on your own instagram page babe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
"Not all women experience this, some friends have since told me they really did just find it ‘uncomfortable’, but I wish I’d known this could happen as I might have considered waiting a few more weeks and getting a surgical abortion instead."

Aw Hun maybe you can get a surgical one next time you're running out of content ideas lol

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"Not all women experience this, some friends have since told me they really did just find it ‘uncomfortable’, but I wish I’d known this could happen as I might have considered waiting a few more weeks and getting a surgical abortion instead."

Aw Hun maybe you can get a surgical one next time you're running out of content ideas lol
And with that she offends everyone who’s had a surgical abortion. It’s most definitely not the easy way out. She angers me so much

Reactions: 11

I cannot believe she said that!!

I had a surgical abortion, it was not bleeping easy. I wanted it over and done with, but had to wait until I was much further along than I wanted (not my decision, there was some appointment issues) and I remember that as time went on, I was starting to feel guilty. I wish I could have taken a pill, yes it might have been more painful. But at least I could have been at home and wouldn’t have had to sit in a chair with my legs stirrups, having an invasive procedure and a nurse holding my hand

She’s such a bleep!! Talking like its decision comparable to getting her nails done or hair extensions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2926890
I’m so confused by this headline… i DISTINCTIVELY remember a few years ago her sharing that she had been offline for a while as she found out she was pregnant and they were really excited and then she miscarried?! Anyone else remember this or just me 😂
---
Okay so I’ve checked and nope i’m not crazy, it did happen, but she clearly bleeping is!! Why lie about that?! There is literal receipts on your own instagram page babe

Why tell such a stupid, easily provable lie?

Her new reel, just pull your bloody pants up so they’re on properly or buy ones that fit so you don’t spill out of them UGH

Reactions: 8