Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwwwww, I believe it’s every woman's right to choose but imagine going through that and your mind is on content, she is absolutely sick in the head
yeah this isn’t sitting right at all! Her choice fair but why air it

Reactions: 10
The fact she obviously planned to use his for content all along hence filming every stage of it, even reading the test result. Imagine going through that and one of your first thoughts/priorities is setting your camera up.
Also didn’t she make a similar video when she had an early miscarriage a few years ago?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Lurker on this thread but had to say, I really worry about her state of mind. The utterly bizarre choice to make this into content in the first place but then what the hell is she thinking wringing her hands in a mea culpa to women facing infertility as a poem no less?! She really needs to get offline. This is not normal behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she ever spoken about contraception before? I’ve not seen it but curious to know what method she is using.
If she’s using natural cycles and already conceived and miscarried before then I think she is a disgrace to use this to make content out of.

It’s cruel

Reactions: 14
It's not often I'm shocked by things I see on social media but I find this really shocking. I'd have no issue her making a video about that choice and talking about it retrospectively, but to film the whole thing for content is just so bizarre.

Reactions: 21
This episode isn’t really about whether you’re pro or anti abortion is it? It’s an emotive subject which ever side of the fence you sit on so to make planned content out of it is just shocking.

Reactions: 22
It’s just seems so calculated, why on earth would you film such a personal experience and upload it for content, she will be buzzing with the engagement, over 3k comments in an hour

Reactions: 15
"B, can you quickly film me looking sad whilst I'm laying on the sofa."

Posted about her miscarriage for content. Posted about her abortion for content.

There is just so much wrong with how she went about this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Everything she does is just for content. I wouldn't be surprised if she got pregnant on purpose so she could film this. So disgusting. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 11
Yep, anything for content/drumming up engagement. There are so many ways she could have tackled the subject, but that wasn’t it. The fact she filmed every single step of the way, almost rubbing her hands with glee at having this for content.
That’s if I believe it all considering her and Bs seemingly platonic relationship. Or did it happen on the one night of the year that B was allowed out of his bedroom?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having a baby might have actually given her some purpose and meaning to her life rather than vanity shoots, prancing round in too small underwear and stealing other people's content

Reactions: 6
I’m going against everything I believe here as I believe a woman’s choice is just that, but what the duck is she thinking posting that, and what is she actually getting out of being with B?

I’m in a relationship where we are not having kids by choice so I completely get it and I know it’s a bit ropey what I’m coming out with but they literally coexist? From what she’s said they live in separate rooms, date nights where they leave the house is a no go, she doesn’t go to visit family with him and they don’t spend time with joint friends, holidays are rare, no shared hobbies, and now the pregnancy unwanted. What are they getting out of this relationship other than halved rent costs
---
Imagine filming the pregnancy test knowing it was unwanted but would make good content. She is vile

Reactions: 26