Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harlow has turned into a terrible character, totally changed in about 2 episodes.
I've not seen this week's episodes yet, but she was annoying me last week with her attitude towards Chloe. I've never really liked Harlow, she's always been a bit high and mighty.

Reactions: 3
I've not seen this week's episodes yet, but she was annoying me last week with her attitude towards Chloe. I've never really liked Harlow, she's always been a bit high and mighty.
Last week is nothing on this week, she's turning into Paul

Reactions: 2
Well they are definitely turning up the volume with this.

I've watched Mondays episode and she was horrible to Chloe. Harlow is such a pointless character.
Agreed. When Chloe apologised and then Harlow was awful back, I felt like switching off all Harlow scenes in future.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re building up to Harlow leaving in the near future (6-12 months). Maybe she’ll head over to NYC to be with Lucy and other Robinson family there. She’s getting to the point where the young one in their late teens/early twenties leaves.

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re building up to Harlow leaving in the near future (6-12 months). Maybe she’ll head over to NYC to be with Lucy and other Robinson family there. She’s getting to the point where the young one in their late teens/early twenties leaves.
Hopefully, they'll do that. I can't see her doing that well out of neighbours though

Reactions: 1
Hopefully, they'll do that. I can't see her doing that well out of neighbours though
I can’t quite make my mind up to be honest. It might depend on the writing and the character she’s playing. I think the decision to have Jenna playing another Robinson was a mistake and probably puts her under a massive amount of pressure.

This is why there really needs to be a big clear out and free up couple houses so new and completely unrelated to anyone characters can be introduced.

I can’t quite make my mind up to be honest. It might depend on the writing and the character she’s playing. I think the decision to have Jenna playing another Robinson was a mistake and probably puts her under a massive amount of pressure.

This is why there really needs to be a big clear out and free up couple houses so new and completely unrelated to anyone characters can be introduced.
What happened to Robinson pines or whatever it was called? I'd have thought they may have moved characters into those houses and they could be part of the show. I like most of the current cast, so I'm not sure I'd want to get rid of anyone

Has anyone seen the Aus episode today?
Could they be building up to a Hendrix exit

• Heart
Sorry guys I didn’t know how to use the spoiler tag and now I can’t delete my reply. My bad! I’ll be more careful.

Aus pace was so good today! Can’t wait until we’re all watching at the same pace!

How long is Paul Robinson giving Nicolette $1m going to take to come out for us UK viewers, taking forever already 😂

How long is Paul Robinson giving Nicolette $1m going to take to come out for us UK viewers, taking forever already 😂
i can’t believe he actually gave her 1 million, why not 250k or something. That’s crazy to me. Can you imagine the interest.

Does anyone reckon Jesse will turn out to be Therese's son? They have same birth date which I don't think was put in there for no reason. Maybe a wrong baby at hospital mix up. I can't see the reason for keeping him there after his initial storyline other than the fact he's Margot's brother 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.