Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes no sense to me tbh. How could Nicolette get her hands on a baby to give to Paul.

Reactions: 3
It makes no sense to me tbh. How could Nicolette get her hands on a baby to give to Paul.
I was thinking from the old hospital she used to work at, or Audrey? Although, I can't see Audrey stealing a baby, unlike Nicolette who has no redeeming features.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking maybe she met someone she knew or met from baby groups or when she was in hospital giving birth who wanted to give their baby up and she has said she knows a lovely couple who would love to adopt and took their baby. She must know someone as who was watching her baby while she was out walking and selling babies.

Chloe is annoying me with her constant indecisiveness.

Ohhhh you know whose baby it could be, that single mama she befriended at antenatal classes. Like why would neighbours introduce her to the audience a single mom to be. Maybe she gave the baby to Nicolette or maybe Nicolette just straight up stole the baby.

Reactions: 4
Ohhhh you know whose baby it could be, that single mama she befriended at antenatal classes. Like why would neighbours introduce her to the audience a single mom to be. Maybe she gave the baby to Nicolette or maybe Nicolette just straight up stole the baby.
I thought that, but then I wondered why that woman would be on Canberra and surely it would have been mentioned that her baby had been stolen? I wouldn't put it past Nicolette taking a baby.

I could understand David last week, he was worried about his baby and I felt that excused his behaviour. This week, he's really annoying me, he's got what he thinks is his baby back, so he should be happy. However, the eye rolls whenever Jane or Chloe mention Nicolette are really annoying me. He must understand why they are worried, it doesn't mean it forgives what she's done, bit surely he could have some compassion for Chloe and Jane at least.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone watching at Aus pace? I am and it looks like a twist is coming up re the baby storyline. If there are aus pace viewers we could start an aus pace thread? I don’t want to spoil it for anyone.

Is anyone watching at Aus pace? I am and it looks like a twist is coming up re the baby storyline. If there are aus pace viewers we could start an aus pace thread? I don’t want to spoil it for anyone.
I'm not as I've only just caught up. Are you on the NUD group on FB? They've got a group for those watching at OZ pace

I don’t think there’s any need for different threads for different paces. I can’t speak for every country the shows airs in but the UK will be back to the same day very soon, the fan account I follow on twitter says the UK is 13 days behind and it goes down every day. I know some places are behind but they’re really really behind. I think we just keep one and use the spoiler tab functions for major major storylines. But if you really want to avoid spoilers then perhaps visiting the thread isn’t the best idea.

I don’t think there’s any need for different threads for different paces. I can’t speak for every country the shows airs in but the UK will be back to the same day very soon, the fan account I follow on twitter says the UK is 13 days behind and it goes down every day. I know some places are behind but they’re really really behind. I think we just keep one and use the spoiler tab functions for major major storylines. But if you really want to avoid spoilers then perhaps visiting the thread isn’t the best idea.
On the NUD group on FB, I think it said we'll be caught up by December.

Reactions: 1
The show needs a big overhaul imo. A fresh new family or something and it has to stop the rinse and repeat of similar storylines. I miss early to mid 2000s Neighbours :cautious:

I'm watching aus pace but we should be caught up in November I think
That's good, channel 5 really messed up, they could have had double episodes on to catch up a lot earlier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.