Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channel five panicked when covid struck and thought they might run out of episodes so they cut down the number per week like the other soaps did. However the number of episodes were never cut down in Oz, if Oz had cut down as well it would’ve been fine but Ch5 messed up massively. Thankfully we’re almost caught up episodes that air 20th September in Australia air October 6th uk.

Reactions: 4
I am wondering where this Amy, Ned and Levy storyline is going to end?
Ned and Levi having a hot steamy homosexual affair.... I’m partially joking but it would probably be more interesting than what probably going to happen which is the poly thing will fizzle out and Ned ends up going to Sydney to marry yashvi.

Reactions: 3
I love it, it’s nice to have a break from the baby drama, which is a storyline that I hate.
That is what I like about Neighbours, they have storylines what is a bit of humour compared to the Eastenders' etc that is complete tragic depressing drama.

Reactions: 2
That is what I like about Neighbours, they have storylines what is a bit of humour compared to the Eastenders' etc that is complete tragic depressing drama.
That's what I like about it. I always think of I was compare it to a British soap, neighbours is more like Corrie, whilst h&a is more serious like eastenders, but not as bad as EastEnders, because that's a dreadful show.
I like Melanie as well, she brings humour to the soap.

Reactions: 1
That's what I like about it. I always think of I was compare it to a British soap, neighbours is more like Corrie, whilst h&a is more serious like eastenders, but not as bad as EastEnders, because that's a dreadful show.
I like Melanie as well, she brings humour to the soap.
Yeah Melanie is a good laugh

How did Jemma Donovan get out of a country that's locked down for a jolly in Ibiza, when Australians cannot even get back in Australia nevermind leave Australia?

• Wow
How did Jemma Donovan get out of a country that's locked down for a jolly in Ibiza, when Australians cannot even get back in Australia nevermind leave Australia?

I saw that the other day, I think she was in England as well. I wonder if she has a British and Australian passport so was able to leave using her British passport?

Paul Robinson storyline is dragging out a little, hopefully not long before the million dollars he bribed Nicolette with is revealed.

I'm not as I've only just caught up. Are you on the NUD group on FB? They've got a group for those watching at OZ pace
Thanks! I’m going to check that out

ch5 messed up around Xmas where they paused neighbours instead of doubling down.

I’ll be glad when they are both at the same pace

the Amy Ned Levi story it doesn’t fit to Levi’s character at all

Reactions: 3
Digital spy just posted a massive spoiler for babygate. If anyone is as impatient as me.

Digital spy just posted a massive spoiler for babygate. If anyone is as impatient as me.
I don't really like spoilers as such, but I hate this storyline and want to know when it's going to end, so I'll have a look. I'm guessing twins, but I don't know how that would be possible. I just hope Nicolette isn't coming back.

Very convenient and unrealistic. A bit “Dallas”. Would have liked something different tbh
I'm off to digital spy

Not what I was expecting, I have so many questions now

Last edited:
Anyone know anywhere you can watch old neighbours episodes?

I dipped out around 2009; would love to jump in around 2008-2010 to rewatch where Margot Robbie got her start. :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.