Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Kyle has cancer. And on FB there’s pics of the cast filming at a cemetery? Does Kyle die? I hope not. How awful. I love him and Roxy as a couple.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
so Kyle has cancer. And on FB there’s pics of the cast filming at a cemetery? Does Kyle die? I hope not. How awful. I love him and Roxy as a couple.
100% hope not. Since seeing the pics a few days ago I’ve been feeling uneasy as to whether to carry on watching. If they go down this route I will be upset.
I can’t watch Shelia go through Kyle’s death after Gary’s.

But. It is Neibs, so who knows?

Goodness Nicolette is annoying - she took the boys baby, gave them a different one to raise and has now completely gone back on their original parenting agreement yet thinks it is all their fault and she’s well within her rights. As David said they had a perfectly good arrangement in place before she stepped in.
Sorry I’ve only just caught up on Fridays U.K. pace and she has infuriated me! Guess that means she is a good actress though 😂

Reactions: 7
I do not think I could watch this storyline play out

Reactions: 1
Apparently the funeral is a different character but not sure who. Different places as suspecting different people. Think I saw Leo mentioned. However this cancer storyline could be Chris’s way out of the show even if he doesn’t die. It was suggested (just by deduction and cross referencing who was in ten cast when) Chris was behind the racial abuse. It was mentioned that his contract was up so it’s possible he’s leaving anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Could it be Glen? I'm sure he's coming back into it? I seen a media article Saying Glen was coming back. Just a guess it's a red herring

Apparently the funeral is a different character but not sure who. Different places as suspecting different people. Think I saw Leo mentioned. However this cancer storyline could be Chris’s way out of the show even if he doesn’t die. It was suggested (just by deduction and cross referencing who was in ten cast when) Chris was behind the racial abuse. It was mentioned that his contract was up so it’s possible he’s leaving anyway.
My sister and I were wondering this. I really hope he doesn’t go like this, especially for the characters family.

Im worried the funeral might be for Therese
I can’t handle either of these suggestions 😔

Reactions: 1
I hope not. I really like her. Or maybe it's the actress I like. Makes me nostalgic. She hasn't change much since I first watched her as Sophie in Home and Away.

I thought Sophie was the most beautiful girl in the world growing up. All the Aussie girls. Chloe in Home & Away was another beaut

Reactions: 4
I was the same when I saw Tammin Sursok in H&A like wow this is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I wanted to be her lol.

Hope it wasn't Chris behind the racial business, I always thought he was a good guy. He seems to have broken up with Jenna who he was with for about 7-8 years about the same time so could be connected 🤷‍♀️ I hope not though.

I was the same when I saw Tammin Sursok in H&A like wow this is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I wanted to be her lol.
I always thought the same with Tammin when I was young, thought she was beautiful. Now I've grown up, I don't so much like her as a person, but no denying the aussis pick the pretty girls.

I always thought the same with Tammin when I was young, thought she was beautiful. Now I've grown up, I don't so much like her as a person, but no denying the aussis pick the pretty girls.
Don’t want to derail but I’m intrigued what did TS do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.