Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone reckon Jesse will turn out to be Therese's son? They have same birth date which I don't think was put in there for no reason. Maybe a wrong baby at hospital mix up. I can't see the reason for keeping him there after his initial storyline other than the fact he's Margot's brother 🙄
They haven't got the same birth date. Jesse was born on Josh and Imogen's due date but they were two weeks early.
I'm not sure quite where the storyline is headed either though. I'm wondering if he'll move in with them as a way to get him 'on the street'.
Maybe it's a focus on mental health or her alcoholism.
I'm not sure how I feel about his character. I warmed to him at the start but as you say, there doesn't seem to be much point to his storylines yet.

Reactions: 2
Ah I must have missed that bit 🤣
She seems to be a bit obsessed with him and Paul's noticed. Least he doesn't have to worry about her running off with him...

Does anyone reckon Jesse will turn out to be Therese's son? They have same birth date which I don't think was put in there for no reason. Maybe a wrong baby at hospital mix up. I can't see the reason for keeping him there after his initial storyline other than the fact he's Margot's brother 🙄
Sounds a little far fetched but you are right, they mentioned the birth date and likely for a reason.

Reactions: 1
do Paul and Therese split? If yes I hope they bring in a lovely man for her

#auspace

do Paul and Therese split? If yes I hope they bring in a lovely man for her

#auspace
Haven't watched properly in years but I hope not and if so I agree! Always really liked and rooted for her character.

@FijiNour
I'm not sure yet. I wouldn't mind if they did - this must be a relationship length record for Paul. Only thing is, he'll make her life and her new partners life miserable and that will be the storyline for ages. I don't really want to see another one of them storylines:ROFLMAO:

I hate Harlow so much! They’ve totally ruined her character and she doesn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities anymore.

Reactions: 8
I reckon Harlow will have a redemption arc(getting worse before she gets better) then leave. They’ll ship her character either back to the UK or over to the states with Paul’s other family. I think that make ls the most sense for “Harlow” and for Gemma. A lot of these young girls don’t stick around long.

Reactions: 3
I reckon Harlow will have a redemption arc(getting worse before she gets better) then leave. They’ll ship her character either back to the UK or over to the states with Paul’s other family. I think that make ls the most sense for “Harlow” and for Gemma. A lot of these young girls don’t stick around long.
I think a lot of the cast come in on standard 4 year contracts so it gives writers enough time to not make storylines feel rushed. Therefore if she doesn't sign a new contract she will be gone soon enough.

I see they are shooting scenes with Harlow in London. This must be how Jemma Donovan managed to leave Austrailia so easily as it will be for "work".

Reactions: 3
Definitely scrapping the barrel with Amanda Holden.
I love how I’m soapland they can decide to move country at lunchtime and be on a flight that evening. Never any need to look for a place to live or pack up belongings besides what they can carry in one bag!

Reactions: 5
Jane is really annoying me at the moment, she was so rude to Chloe yesterday. I think she's forgotten that she's living in Chloe's house and don't get me started on Nicolette.

Reactions: 4
Jane is really annoying me at the moment, she was so rude to Chloe yesterday. I think she's forgotten that she's living in Chloe's house and don't get me started on Nicolette.
I agree , I'm really not seeing how Nicolette is the victim in it all , very annoying at the moment how it's all playing out

I agree , I'm really not seeing how Nicolette is the victim in it all , very annoying at the moment how it's all playing out
I can't understand how she always gets forgiven, she's done so many horrible things. I don't think she has any redeeming features at all.

Reactions: 7
ok this Nicolette situation is bothering me, Chloe asking permission too move back into her OWN house a house Nicolette is not even living at and Jane telling her too move off the street! I would tell jane too pack her bags and get out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.