Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not liking the Hendrix and Mckenzie storyline. It’s too sickly sweet and rushed for me!

I’ve got I’ve a feeling they are going to put Chelly back together but I feel she’s better suited with Pierce. Chloe started the show as a free spirit and it would be interesting to see her come full circle but in a less selfish way with Pierce. I love the relationship she has developed with Hendrix too.

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand Elly so I don’t want to see her with Chloe, I really like Chloe. I did think she suited Pierce but he suffocated her and he cheated so no. I think Kiri and Chloe make the perfect couple. They’re both warm, kind and friendly.

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand Elly so I don’t want to see her with Chloe, I really like Chloe. I did think she suited Pierce but he suffocated her and he cheated so no. I think Kiri and Chloe make the perfect couple. They’re both warm, kind and friendly.
I like Chloe and Kiri, but I quite like the idea of Nic and Kiri. I've warmed to Nic now and I think she deserves some happiness.

Reactions: 2
I like Chloe and Kiri, but I quite like the idea of Nic and Kiri. I've warmed to Nic now and I think she deserves some happiness.
Nic and kyri would be a good match- plus I like seeing Nics snarky interactions with Glen!

I would love for Pierce and Chloe too get back together

I love that Hendrix asked Chloe too be his best man

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I was thinking is that a thing nowadays? Having a woman as your best man?
I think people do that and brides sometimes have a male bridesmaid, a bridesman or man of honour.

I thought I'd start the new/final thread 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.