Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Harlow in London storyline is absolutely pointless, total waste of money. Why was Sophie Ellis Bexter needed? Don’t get me started on Amanda Holden. Why is Harlow recycling the same 2 dresses, if they could fork out for all the expenses of filming half way across the world then surely the wardrobe budget could have been a little more. Or was it a 2 day shoot cause Amanda and Cory haven’t changed outfits either. Just weird if you ask me.
Feels like production have just been p*ssing money away.
same not enjoying this storyline seems pointless, it would have been better if she just went London off screen like the last ime

Reactions: 4
When did she film these scenes? It’s been grey and cold for months 😂
They filmed it last summer. They have Harlow a London storyline so Gemma could get a work visa and be able to leave Australia when the borders were still closed. It was a loophole so she could go home to get family in London for a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They filmed it last summer. They have Harlow a London storyline so Gemma could get a work visa and be able to leave Australia when the borders were still closed. It was a loophole so she could go home to get family in London for a bit.
Exactly! I remember this being said at the time too. What a joke. Harlow goes to London to burn Prue’s dairy. Expected better from neighbours tbh.

Ohh just saw on FB that the scenes with Cory were all filmed in Aus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just read that in Australia from June they are doubling up on episodes so that in both countries the end is August 1st.😭... We knew it was going to be in August sometime in the UK but seems it all just going to be August.

• Sad
Just read that in Australia from June they are doubling up on episodes so that in both countries the end is August 1st.😭... We knew it was going to be in August sometime in the UK but seems it all just going to be August.
I'd prefer less episodes a week, so we can at least drag it out until the end of the year. I'm still hopeful it will be picked up when it ends, as a network may be in a better position to get a better deal.

I must have missed a bit but why did Harlow have to burn the diary? Why couldn’t she just take it back to Australia with her again?

I have been sucked in again! There was a story on line about Neighbours being saved by Channel 7 in Australia. I got a bit excited then I read about there being a cross over in storylines between Neighbours and Home&Away and thought that surely can't be right.... I thought of the date April 1st.. Who jokes about things like that.. I realise there are far more important things happening in the world than Neighbours coming to an end but us viewers are still upset about it and it's not a joking matter...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have been sucked in again! There was a story on line about Neighbours being saved by Channel 7 in Australia. I got a bit excited then I read about there being a cross over in storylines between Neighbours and Home&Away and thought that surely can't be right.... I thought of the date April 1st.. Who jokes about things like that.. I realise there are far more important things happening in the world than Neighbours coming to an end but us viewers are still upset about it and it's not a joking matter...
April just shared it on her stories, she's not happy about it, sounds like a lot of the cast and crew are unhappy

Reactions: 2
April just shared it on her stories, she's not happy about it, sounds like a lot of the cast and crew are unhappy
I can understand why. It's not right to joke about it. The cast and crew are losing their jobs at the end of the day and for someone to joke about it is not fair. It's not even fair on the fans, but especially not on the cast/crew.

Urgh I couldn’t figure out what the hard of hearing storyline was about but now I realise it was shoved in for product placement reasons

Reactions: 2
I've just seen this on my newsfeed.
“In court documents obtained by The Australian, the orders state the pair must not must not assault or threaten stalk, harass or intimidate each other.

They are also prohibited from intentionally or recklessly destroy or damage any property or harm an animal the other person owns.”

Pretty sure you’re not supposed to do this things even without a court order?! How odd.

They must have done all these things to each other to have had it pointed it out.

I feel like losing Roxy and Kyle, for the Rodwells is a 💩 swap. I really like Roxy. Kyles lost so much weight recently he looks like a different person.

I think the Rodwells buying it is a bit of a rushed storyline due to Sheila leaving so quickly so they didn’t have time to introduce a new family. I wonder where Levi will end up living.
If Karl and Susan buy an apartment near Clive maybe all the houses will just gradually empty and that will be the end 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.