Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Neighbours song I’ve been trying to find for years is at 6:20 in this video.

“Is it too heavy, mother?” is such a unique lyric for a song but Google brings up nothing.

Reactions: 3
I can't see her getting work, well maybe on a soap over here, due to her Dad's name.
Yes that's where she has a bit of an advantage. She is probably very open to coming back over here where there are quite a few soaps and Jason is more well known here in England than Australia. She could do like Madge and turn up in Emmerdale! Marilyn from Home and Away was also in Emmerdale for a while...

Reactions: 2
Yes that's where she has a bit of an advantage. She is probably very open to coming back over here where there are quite a few soaps and Jason is more well known here in England than Australia. She could do like Madge and turn up in Emmerdale! Marilyn from Home and Away was also in Emmerdale for a while...
I was thinking Emmerdale for some reason, it must have been because of them two. I could see her loving at Home Farm

Reactions: 1
The show is reported to be making a loss and cannot attract good advertisers. Lunchtime adverts are all funeral plans and over 50’s life insurance.
A few evenings recently every single ad at halftime has been trailers for channel 5 shows, which I’ve never seen on other channels (I only watch neighbours on 5 so not sure if that’s common there). No proper adverts at all.

A few evenings recently every single ad at halftime has been trailers for channel 5 shows, which I’ve never seen on other channels (I only watch neighbours on 5 so not sure if that’s common there). No proper adverts at all.
ITV used to do this in the first advert break of Dancing on Ice. Never noticed it in any other show but it was a regular feature for a couple of series of that one show!

She’ll be stuffed when the show ends as it’s highly unlikely she’ll get work elsewhere.
She will be swimming in work with her family name. She will move back to England and be set for life off her own earnings. I can see her in another soap or some dramas and eventually reality shows like I'm A Celebrity and Dancing On Ice. She will be a self made millionaire in the next 2-3 years.

She will be swimming in work with her family name. She will move back to England and be set for life off her own earnings. I can see her in another soap or some dramas and eventually reality shows like I'm A Celebrity and Dancing On Ice. She will be a self made millionaire in the next 2-3 years.
I'm not so sure. It depends if real life her is more likable than the character she plays. At least she'll be able to drop the RP British accent though.

Don’t see Gemma doing that well over here… unfortunately average looking averagely pretty actresses are ten a penny. I don’t really see her in eastenders or Corrie. She might end up on hollyoakes as they seem to hire anybody (Curtis and aj Pritchard included). I do suppose it depends on if she’s got a good agent but I don’t really rate her abilities to be honest.

Reactions: 6
I wanted to know what was on the missing page from the report on Glenn, now I do. I must say a bit of an anti climax a secret daughter is no big deal in soap land! Had to laugh when Nicolette described Clive and Jane as "couple goals". He is never around. I can remember when her nan was married to Len Mangel we never did see him if I remember rightly! I was beginning to think invisible partners ran in the family!

Reactions: 2
I really like Kiri. I think she’s too good for Nic of I’m honest. Would have liked to see her with Chloe. Also isn’t Kyle becoming very Sheila by judging Freya. He’s usually like “oh gran, let it go”. Doesn’t suit him.

Reactions: 1
I really like Kiri. I think she’s too good for Nic of I’m honest. Would have liked to see her with Chloe. Also isn’t Kyle becoming very Sheila by judging Freya. He’s usually like “oh gran, let it go”. Doesn’t suit him.
Kiri and Chloe definitely should be a thing. They'd be the hottest couple.

I read an article about how they've had to get other people to fill scenes that Sheila was supposed to be in. They'll have already written the stuff with Levi and Freya, and since they had to get Sheila out quickly, instead of rewriting all the scenes, they've got Kyle, Roxy and Toadie to fill in. E.g. That scene where Roxy is in her "power walking" gear and meets the Sarge's wife to trick her into dobbing Levi's relationship with Freya in to her husband, was obviously meant to be Sheila.

Now Amy has said she wants a baby, Harlow is DEFINITELY pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Omg this whole time I thought Harlow was putting on her English accent and was Aussie 😂 I did think it was quite good

I don’t care about Aubrey, her education or her grandmother. Where is that storyline going..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.