Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the blackmailer!? It’s clearly not Dean. Bet it’s some random who overheard them in the hospital once or something.

Reactions: 1
Love these filming photos.......

Gary Canning as a anti vax politician is the storyline we should have got......

Could you imagine Gary the MP, that would have been an hilarious storyline. Paul needs a Gary to go up against.

Just been reading about that new man of Harlow's, he is not all he seems..
I read that last night. I didn’t care for that storyline previously, why bring it back.

also, Freya and her brother. Super creepy. I think the actor needed to be reminded that he was meant to be playing her brother and not a love sick puppy.

Reactions: 4
Freya going to do a incest storyline? It was so creepy with her brother that I was half expecting her in her trademark denim shorts to sit on his lap on his chair.

I'm around 2 weeks behind and trying to catch up today and the David scenes are boring me. I think Aaron is sending the notes.
oh i don't think Aaron, i taught maybe Nicolette because she is in debt but then she wouldn't want too ruin there relationship

Reactions: 2
oh i don't think Aaron, i taught maybe Nicolette because she is in debt but then she wouldn't want too ruin there relationship
I'd have said her in the past, but I agree she wouldn't want to ruin their relationship and they seem to have changed her into a nice character in now

I'd have said her in the past, but I agree she wouldn't want to ruin their relationship and they seem to have changed her into a nice character in now
really getting dragged out now and i hate david sulking around everywhere, also not liking this cory and harlow storyline

really getting dragged out now and i hate david sulking around everywhere, also not liking this cory and harlow storyline
I've just watched the episode where Kyle and Roxy have left 😢
I was hoping they wouldn't drag either of those storylines on. Cory has to be part of the cult. I think I like the idea of Ned and Harlow getting together now.

Reactions: 3
Until they confessed, I thought it was Freya blackmailing them for the money. There's something still incredibly shady about her.

Reactions: 5
I hate whinging about Neighbours because I feel that I do it too much for someone that still religiously watches it and is honestly sad about the end- however the blackmailer, once again, was such a blah cop out. I just did not care that it was that person. It wasn’t obvious but equally it wasn’t interesting.

Reactions: 3
Tbh can’t believe David and Freya didn’t just deny it. Pointless to confess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.