Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think neighbours has wrapped filming? They usually film a couple of months ahead dont they?

I wish there was a high quality version of the 20th anniversary performance at the Logie Awards.

Whoever pitched “let’s have the entire cast dress in white and go from an acrobatic circus routine to a Chicago-inspired jazz number, with a Harold Bishop rap in the middle” must’ve been on drugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish there was a high quality version of the 20th anniversary performance at the Logie Awards.

Whoever pitched “let’s have the entire cast dress in white and go from an acrobatic circus routine to a Chicago-inspired jazz number, with a Harold Bishop rap in the middle” must’ve been on drugs.

Oh my giddy aunt, what have I just watched 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see it as a positive that Amazon are maybe seeing if the show is worth keeping around by how many views it gets.

Reactions: 2
I see it as a positive that Amazon are maybe seeing if the show is worth keeping around by how many views it gets.

This is all well and good for existing subscribers but when the cost of living is skyrocketing just how many people are realistically going to be adding a new (or continuing a current) subscription service for a soap that got dropped by free to air tv ? (Not to mention there’s plenty inc myself who don’t use Amazon unless absolutely necessary from an ethics and environmental pov)
Moving to any subscription service you’ll loose a lot people.

Reactions: 1
This is all well and good for existing subscribers but when the cost of living is skyrocketing just how many people are realistically going to be adding a new (or continuing a current) subscription service for a soap that got dropped by free to air tv ? (Not to mention there’s plenty inc myself who don’t use Amazon unless absolutely necessary from an ethics and environmental pov)
Moving to any subscription service you’ll loose a lot people.
Moving to Amazon more people would watch Neighbours than it has for years. They have over 200 million worldwide subscribers so would dwarf the 1.5 million numbers it gets in the UK.

Yes there was. Catch up is weird sometimes and doesn't always link to it.
Just looked as I am an early bird and usually watch before work in morning and can't see an episode from today anywhere... I wonder if five are playing a game and not having it on catch up from now until the end. They can then turn round and say viewing figures were down anyway... I have no evidence to back this up and if this is the case then it's pretty sneaky and very poor of five. It might just be an error lets hope ...

Just looked as I am an early bird and usually watch before work in morning and can't see an episode from today anywhere... I wonder if five are playing a game and not having it on catch up from now until the end. They can then turn round and say viewing figures were down anyway... I have no evidence to back this up and if this is the case then it's pretty sneaky and very poor of five. It might just be an error lets hope ...
I've just checked the My Five app and today's episode is on there if that helps.

Just to add have found today (Tuesdays) episode of Home and Away on catch up no problem so what's the deal with Neighbours. I will be angry if they have taken it off catch up without telling anyone but what can you do about it apart from never watch five again once Neighbours is done!!

I've just checked the My Five app and today's episode is on there if that helps.
Thanks been on mine though and definitely not there searched and searched something weird is going on. It might be my end though so will reserve my anger at five until another day! Although still angry at them for axing it in summer!

I wouldn't put it past C5.

My app is on my mobile. Not sure if that makes a difference. I have had issues finding episodes via catch up on the TV before though.
Yes I have it on my phone and cannot see Tuesday 29th March's episode for love non money! Will watch it live today to be on the safe side as do want to watch it until the end. Not sure what's going on some people having it some not.... I never watch TV on TV always on mobile...

Emailed 5 about it and just said hoped it was an oversight. To be fair emailed back with a link and now on My5 clear to see. Very impressed with their customer service just wish they would keep the show on...

Reactions: 3
This Harlow in London storyline is absolutely pointless, total waste of money. Why was Sophie Ellis Bexter needed? Don’t get me started on Amanda Holden. Why is Harlow recycling the same 2 dresses, if they could fork out for all the expenses of filming half way across the world then surely the wardrobe budget could have been a little more. Or was it a 2 day shoot cause Amanda and Cory haven’t changed outfits either. Just weird if you ask me.
Feels like production have just been p*ssing money away.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.