Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skratcha

That was an amazing episode

If therese found out Paul told Eden where to find them and that’s why David died, she’d never forgive him

Reactions: 6

griftalo

VIP Member
an I the only one who loves Chelsea, so cruel what she did too Krista but i love what she brings too the show.

Yes and roo really irritates me
Yeah you’re the only one I rec
He's all big gulps of breath and casting his eyes downwards when he talks. It's like I can feel my battery life draining when I watch him. This new storyline is ridiculous and isn't going to make him do anything other than gasp and project to the floor more.

As an aside, in reference to my comment the other day about Chelsea's positive pregnancy test. It dawned on me last night as I was dropping off to sleep that it was an ovulation test! Hence her repeatedly trying to get jiggy with Paul that episode. Durrrrrr 🤦‍♀️.
I thought it was a negative pregnancy test 🤣

Multi-21

VIP Member
Vic is a really annoying character. He’d be called a busybody if he was a woman.
I thought he might buy Harold’s for Nicolette and Byron if Haz left but then realised despite Nicolette previously being a manager she hasn’t helped there at all. You’d think when they were struggling to set up they’d use her experience

Em_

VIP Member
I cried throughout thay whole episode. I do want vengeful Paul now

AdsB

VIP Member
Can trade woman’s sister kindly F off. The audacity of her!

also ex husband or not Melanie you are still going after a married man.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I know Haz is a pain but had to laugh at Melanie joining in having a go at him cos he jumped n freaked out cos she walked into his house uninvited cos he dared leave his door unlocked. As if that is an automatic invite to just come on in 🤣

• Haha

panda_eyes

VIP Member
I'd rather the Dr Pooper story than people fighting over bloody Haz, just let him go back to his family and out of Ramsey Street forever already.

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
Nicolette is so annoying. Can’t a giant koala statue fall on her and crush her to death? She’s pissing me off

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
She’s evil, she’s made me feel sorry for Paul
I just don’t believe Paul would give anyone his passcode, especially when they are stood right next to him. There was no reason to allow her to check his messages as how would she have a clue what was important and what wasn’t?

Also I hope Andrew gets a day off soon. Poor bloke is overworked!

Reactions: 5

griftalo

VIP Member
Vic is a really annoying character. He’d be called a busybody if he was a woman.
I thought he might buy Harold’s for Nicolette and Byron if Haz left but then realised despite Nicolette previously being a manager she hasn’t helped there at all. You’d think when they were struggling to set up they’d use her experience
I hate Nicolette too. I still prefer the old one

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Chelsea is there as much as I can’t stand her to eventually redeem Paul with everyone else. She’ll probably start poisoning him or keep him locked up Misery style or something like that 🤣

• Haha