Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What is the extra episode people have mentioned? I've caught up all of this week's today and there were only the usual 4.

Is she already pregnant or did she dip that stick in Krista's wee and I missed it?

So, Is Haz being blackmailed? I think the video of him in the cafe is also a deep fake. I presume they sent the other videos to him. Who is doing it and why? Family member? He cant act particularly well (sorry).

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Yes he went over to hers and initiated it
Thanks!
Boooo! 🤣 Maybe Ryan Maloney will be going for good? I’m sure he had some sort of farm he had with his wife and it was up for sale round about when Neighbours finished.

Multi-21

VIP Member
So I saw a spoiler and some photos on a FB page earlier but I can only assume it was some sort of photoshop and parody

Toadie and Aaron get married (Aaron in a veil)
Terese is pregnant by someone to do with Eden

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t understand this poisoning storyline and why Leo thinks it’s is someone targeting the vineyard. Surely if that were the case a few bottles would be affected not just one. As they all had name labels on doesn’t it make more sense someone is targeting Hilary and the wine is just the vehicle to get to her with?
Also can someone remind me who her son is?

newtoyou

VIP Member
So I saw a spoiler and some photos on a FB page earlier but I can only assume it was some sort of photoshop and parody

Toadie and Aaron get married (Aaron in a veil)
Terese is pregnant by someone to do with Eden
It’s parody :) That person had been doing a few satire spoilers which is getting confusing!

Baxter75

Just seen a new U.K. tour for the 40th anniversary. Says cast to be announced
---
My phone rang but here are the details
View attachment 2857448View attachment 2857449
Did anyone manage to get tickets? They sold out almost immediately - I got 2 in Manchester (wanted London) no chance of Meet and Greet at any venue and this was 10.01am on the dot after presale went live at 10 ☹ Fewer dates than last time - hopefully they add more!