Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Chelsea is there as much as I can’t stand her to eventually redeem Paul with everyone else. She’ll probably start poisoning him or keep him locked up Misery style or something like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

newtoyou

VIP Member
I saw a spoiler where someone was lounging in the pool because as part of their purchase/renting out agreement they’ve said they want to use the pool whenever they want. Mac etc are annoyed by it. Pic is from the back and with a hat but it could be Vera

Aussie

VIP Member
I’ve just thought that Karl’s code brown is going to be caught on a ring doorbell and be the next scandal for that Erini Rising place since his face is going on the front of the prospectus and billboards
Ohhhh yeah good call!!!
---
I don’t get how they’ve turned him from some cuddly innocuous dog loving guy into a total freak. Where is the dog btw??
I completely forgot about the dog!

• Haha

Aussie

VIP Member
Same. I didn't read the spoiler until I saw your post. Glad I have now. I shall have tissues at the ready. I hope Chelsea bogs off now.
i did cry, it was really sensitively done. Though im suprisrd there was no trigger warning at the start. Chelsea can fuck off now!

Aussie

VIP Member
I'm just catching up on last 2 days of Neighbours. I've always thought Haz was a massive sad sack, but not ashamed to say I cried when he let Trev go

griftalo

VIP Member
I think they’re referring to
Aaron answering the phone and someone (presumably meant to be David’s voice??) saying “hi boo it’s me” or something along those lines
Defo missed that!
---
I checked the titles Takaya was credited even though it did sound a bit AI lol
---
When is Melanie going to do one? Karl should tell her to piss off. They invited her into their home to recuperate at the request of the wife of the man she s****** 🙈🤣 So she’s obviously well enough to do that then go around picking arguments with anyone that doesn’t give her the reaction she’s looking for. She should take her juice van bought for her out of pity & sod off! 🤣
She’s so irritating and self obsessed. I don’t remember her being this bad before.

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Ooooh, that Chelsea, what an absolutely evil soap character, I love it and hate it at the same time!

newtoyou

VIP Member
Melanie is SO annoying. Zero chemistry between Toadie and either wife. Bring back Sonia from the dead! Or Real Dee!