Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I do think today's episode should have had a trigger warning. It was a great episode and well acted, but I'd have liked a warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

griftalo

VIP Member
No spoilers really, but what a powerful episode. It's also why despite it all I cannot dislike Paul...
I can’t either! I guess it’s testament to the actor, because he seems like he’s probably lovely in real life.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Mack is being quite annoying since they got together and sticking her nose in constantly without consulting him on things. ‘I know you said you didn’t want cameras but I’ve just arranged for a quote anyway because it doesn’t matter what you think’

mintolive

My heart is broken after watching today’s episode. Beautifully done. I’m so glad we have Neighbours back.
I really hope this is the end for Chelsea. I can’t take any more of her.
Me too I was not expecting this to happen was a total shock.

I’m guessing it will be David that dies given Takaya Honda was planning to leave pre-show cancellation - hence the originally planned David goes to prison storyline - so it was a surprise he made a return at all.

• Sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
Paul was really good, and Jane, and David’s husband whose name I don’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also cried, it was so sad.
Aaron,, I'm more pissed he died to save the life of that awful Eden( tho easy on the eyes)

I bet Harold is gonna live in the new retirement place attached to the school. I hope they bring some other older characters back as well.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Very sad! I was glad I was busy with the kids whilst watching. The beginning of Paul’s redemption. Although it was all very quick Remi deciding to induce after a brief scan. I thought there was second opinions on these things? I think that b!tch will try pin it on the girl that got sacked now she knows Paul is out for blood. What’s the deal with Haz? Does he have good reason for what he is doing or is he a total nutter? 😂

AdsB

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have given Trevor back either. He was guilt tripped into it but I can understand why Haz chose to. By law he is the legal guardian and she shouldn’t have pressured him into it. As you can see this storyline got to me a bit!!

Unless Trevor needed to be written out for some reason?
I just think if they cared so much he would have been chipped. Plus I would have been knocking on the door of every dog shelter.

• Heart

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I’m not watching it til that storyline is done & dusted. Toadie & the 14th love of his life does not interest me. The Paul/Therese bit would if it didn’t involve the other 2 and the over acting facial muscles of Nell 🙈🤣

• Haha