Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Todays was the first episode since it returned where I was actually keen to see the next episode. Nice to have that back 😊

Reactions: 5
JJ and Nell is ridiculous.
I don’t like the dad, you can have him 😂 just get him shipped to your house so he’s off screen. I prefer Leo or police guy.
I'm also a big Leo fan but I'm open to options 😆. I'll have to Google to see which one is closer to my age in real life 😅.

So... upon Googling the actors, Leo is a little bit younger but Victor is 8 ish years older which fits more with my dating history. I shall happily continue to keep lusting after both 😁.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t get it, he has told everyone it was his fault they got hacked or whatever you call it. I don’t know why he can’t now say he’s being blackmailed with the recording of Mackenzie?

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Are we all just collectively deciding to erase Karl's "code brown in a random garden" scene from our memories?

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm relieved about no more Boo's. Maybe Aaron will get back to being a more chirpy character now. I feel his Boo brought him down.

I don't really understand why they brought David back just to kill him off though. He could have died off camera and it have been easily explained as a reason for Nicolette and Aaron to stay on the street.
As original Nicolette left they could easily have kept all 3 away. They mustve really wanted Aaron back?

SheMyBestie

I agree. I also feel like he's going to manage to get on a last minute drug trial and have a miraculous Neighbours style recovery.
And Vic and Jane will live happily ever after 🙄 Seriously though they can’t keep this Mike storyline going on forever as Guy isn’t coming back.

• Sick

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
She looked like she would be more comfortable lying on a dentist’s chair than she did on that couch next to Haz.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I keep forgetting she’s Nicolette and not just another new character but I do like the sibling relationship with her and Byron.
Yes, they are good together and I think it helps that they are both new. I think the actress is great, but I just can't get used to her as Nicolette yet

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’m glad I’ve read this thread and the spoilers before watching in a minute. At least I can be prepared now as I had a feeling it may go that way 😔

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Can you spoiler me what you’re referring to as I feel like maybe I missed something?
I think they’re referring to
Aaron answering the phone and someone (presumably meant to be David’s voice??) saying “hi boo it’s me” or something along those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Morleybbz

I assumed he lied about having cameras because he knew he did it and someones hacked him? 🤷‍♀️

griftalo

VIP Member
Isn’t Ryan doing a UK tour called Toad in the Road? Actually no idea when that is. I’m guessing they just negotiated longer annual leave terms when they signed to Amazon and maybe it helps Amazon keep costs down to not have them on screen full time
I’m glad to see him go for a bit after this Melanie thing! And if he’s taking Puko and Smell with him all the better!

• Haha
I reckon the dad is closer to me, I’m 47 but I like a younger man.
Bloody hell! He’s 49. I reckoned much older. Leo is older than I figured at 37. I don’t feel so weird now 🤣
I found him as 50. Wiki didn't seem sure about his date of birth. I was also surprised Leo was late 30's and I don't feel as pervy now 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart

wkdlass

Chelsea trying to get pregnant by Paul - I don't know if I'm making this up, but im sure he was meant to have had a vasectomy years back?

She needs to go ASAP. Horrible horrible character. Great work by the actress!
I thought that too. Thats how she’ll get caught, she’ll get pregnant by someone else.

• Wow