Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t comment on Terese because I didn’t take my husbands name and maybe they’d say she’s on her 3rd marriage she’s fed up of changing it but wants to have the same name as her children?
Jane and Byron (Annie and Xavier) were on Instagram saying that it isn’t the last we’ve seen from Mike so now wondering if he isn’t going to be bumped off. Jane looked happy rather than sad.

Reactions: 2
I can’t comment on Terese because I didn’t take my husbands name and maybe they’d say she’s on her 3rd marriage she’s fed up of changing it but wants to have the same name as her children?
Jane and Byron (Annie and Xavier) were on Instagram saying that it isn’t the last we’ve seen from Mike so now wondering if he isn’t going to be bumped off. Jane looked happy rather than sad.
I find it odd that she didn't go back to her maiden name, but maybe she didn't want to be linked to her brother or Mum as she was awful. I can understand keeping the same surname as her children even though they're older and maybe it's partly due to Josh. Having said that, maybe thr writers were too lazy yo chanhe her surname.

This was mentioned when she married Paul. It was because she made her name professionally in the industry whilst being a Willis she didn’t want to change it.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Amazon are adding in more and longer adverts since the first week but that might just be my perception and not actually happening
The ads seem to be different for everyone and vary by device. Every day I only get one ad and it’s like 20 secs or less. Others get multiple per episode. I think you get less if you’re watching on a tv for some reason.

Reactions: 1
The ads seem to be different for everyone and vary by device. Every day I only get one ad and it’s like 20 secs or less. Others get multiple per episode. I think you get less if you’re watching on a tv for some reason.
I watch online & I usually get 2 that are 20 seconds each. So much better than when it was on 5.

I watch it on tv and have had three sets this week, each set just over a minute long, but all in the second half so feels like a lot

Reactions: 1
I'm watching on the tv, but via amazon prime as I can't get the freeve app on my downstairs TV. I'm getting longer ads.

It’s really irritating me that they’re continually making reference to old characters. They never used to do that!

It’s really irritating me that they’re continually making reference to old characters. They never used to do that!
Ahh I love that about it though. For me, just feels more realistic and nostalgic, like the Udagawas getting a mention at Lassiters just now, the Nell Mangel portrait and listing the previous owners of the Coffee Shop, starting with Daphne.

I think becauseI started watching Neighbours from episode one when it ended and got to around 490 when it restarted, I’m especially enjoying the nostalgia. And also appreciating Shane, Mike, Des etc etc, coming back for the final episodes. Though I found Scott Robinson awful back in the day, can’t understand the hype 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahh I love that about it though. For me, just feels more realistic and nostalgic, like the Udagawas getting a mention at Lassiters just now, the Nell Mangel portrait and listing the previous owners of the Coffee Shop, starting with Daphne.

I think becauseI started watching Neighbours from episode one when it ended and got to around 490 when it restarted, I’m especially enjoying the nostalgia. And also appreciating Shane, Mike, Des etc etc, coming back for the final episodes. Though I found Scott Robinson awful back in the day, can’t understand the hype 😂
I love the me tion of old characters and loved the mention of Lou and the photo in today's episode.

Reactions: 4
You would think Nell was Andrea’s daughter not Sonia’s 🤣
And Wendy is a total pain.

That is all. 🤣

Reactions: 6
I find it odd that she didn't go back to her maiden name, but maybe she didn't want to be linked to her brother or Mum as she was awful. I can understand keeping the same surname as her children even though they're older and maybe it's partly due to Josh. Having said that, maybe thr writers were too lazy yo chanhe her surname.
Good thinking I didn't think of it in terms of her keeping her name because of Josh....
---
I watch on my mobile and have always had 2 periods of adverts..They don't really bother me to be fair..

my adverts went up today, 2 at 45seconds each. I do like that Neighbours still feels like Neighbours

Reactions: 3
After someone said the timelines were off the other day I noticed the kids were on their way to school but Jane, who is apparently so devastated about the school potentially closing, was lingering over a coffee in Harold’s 😂

Reactions: 3
After someone said the timelines were off the other day I noticed the kids were on their way to school but Jane, who is apparently so devastated about the school potentially closing, was lingering over a coffee in Harold’s 😂
And sitting at a table that would have seated 6!

I am enjoying neighbours being back but apart from the lady who is playing Remi all the other new actors are not great. The new Nell keeps screwing up her face and keeps making weird faces, and now i have seen it i can't unsee it.
The new Byron is slowly growing on me, but
Mischa Barton is so wooded.
Still hoping some of the old cast come back.

I am enjoying neighbours being back but apart from the lady who is playing Remi all the other new actors are not great. The new Nell keeps screwing up her face and keeps making weird faces, and now i have seen it i can't unsee it.
The new Byron is slowly growing on me, but
Mischa Barton is so wooded.
Still hoping some of the old cast come back.
Mischa is awful, I can't understand why they were so excited to cast her.

Mischa is awful, I can't understand why they were so excited to cast her.
I read somewhere she only appeared in Neighbours because of the actors strike in America. It made it sound like she thought it was beneath her, and the only reason she took it..Nel does pull funny faces, she is a complete trouble maker..I didn't get any adverts today ..weirdly!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.