Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not heard of it but just googled it and it sounds really good so will check it out. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nice to have an episode without Jane yesterday. I find her so annoying. Why is she so old seeming? She goes on like she is about 97.

Reactions: 3
Nice to have an episode without Jane yesterday. I find her so annoying. Why is she so old seeming? She goes on like she is about 97.
I guess they’re linking her back to Mrs Mangel and that she was Plain Jane Superbrain.
To let her off, I guess you would be upset if the school you’re head of is talking of closing and your fiancé has just lost his job.

I guess they’re linking her back to Mrs Mangel and that she was Plain Jane Superbrain.
To let her off, I guess you would be upset if the school you’re head of is talking of closing and your fiancé has just lost his job.
I didn’t mean annoying solely right now. I meant her whole personality. She just irritates me, from the beginning of 2022 episodes which is where I began.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t mean annoying solely right now. I meant her whole personality. She just irritates me, from the beginning of 2022 episodes which is where I began.
She's extra annoying now. It's a shame. Still, it must have an off effect on you when your son ages backwards by a decade so suddenly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going to be very honest, which pains me, as I was bereft when it finished. I'm not loving it. However, I think a huge part of this is because I just can't get on board with Terese and Toadie. It's just not believable.

Was the actress who plays Melanie unavailable due to other filming commitments or something? They keep mentioning her and she's been seen on set so hopefully this ludicrous situation will be dealt with. Terese will move into Paul's apartment, and Toadie and Mel will have her house. Maybe then I'll be able to enjoy it. Also, maybe then Nell will stop with the weird face pulling.

Reactions: 8
I'm going to be very honest, which pains me, as I was bereft when it finished. I'm not loving it. However, I think a huge part of this is because I just can't get on board with Terese and Toadie. It's just not believable.

Was the actress who plays Melanie unavailable due to other filming commitments or something? They keep mentioning her and she's been seen on set so hopefully this ludicrous situation will be dealt with. Terese will move into Paul's apartment, and Toadie and Mel will have her house. Maybe then I'll be able to enjoy it. Also, maybe then Nell will stop with the weird face pulling.
I dont think she was unavailable just would be pointless if she returned day after the Wedding for example. Needs to be abit more to have more impact

How old should he be?!
Not 25 lol. The old Byron was in his early/mid thirties maybe, similar to Nicolette. This one looks like he's just out of school and therefore his relationship with whatever her name is doesn't work either.
---
I dont think she was unavailable just would be pointless if she returned day after the Wedding for example. Needs to be abit more to have more impact
There just didn't need to be a new wedding in my opinion. I'd have been quite happy to slip back into Toadie and Mel having been married for a couple of years.

I went back to 2022 to look at Wendy’s hair as someone mentioned the fringe and yes it’s different. But the episode also had a scene with toadie and Terese. They were joking about wrestling I think, but it was odd because there was more chemistry between them then now! I almost forgot and thought they were together then remembered it was last year. It was so bizarre watching it.

Not 25 lol. The old Byron was in his early/mid thirties maybe, similar to Nicolette. This one looks like he's just out of school and therefore his relationship with whatever her name is doesn't work either.
---

There just didn't need to be a new wedding in my opinion. I'd have been quite happy to slip back into Toadie and Mel having been married for a couple of years.
I didn’t know how old he’s meant to be but I agree that the new one looks about 21, and I can’t find him believable

I didn’t know how old he’s meant to be but I agree that the new one looks about 21, and I can’t find him believable
I'm not sure what his age is meant to be either (I'm not sure it's ever been mentioned), I'm just basing it off the last guy who seemed more believable.

I’m hoping Melanie will return after the episode that’s apparently coming that properly explains Paul leaving Tersee at the alter, and (I’m assuming) will also explain more about Mel and Toadie’s marriage breakdown.

I'm sure there were a couple of people on here that liked five bedrooms, it's back on bbc one.
I have been looking for something new to watch so started to watch five rooms on Friday after seeing your post and i am hooked now! Also my crush on Brax from h&a is back 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have been looking for something new to watch so started to watch five rooms on Friday after seeing your post and i am hooked now! Also my crush on Brax from h&a is back 😆
I originally only watched it for Stephen Peacock, I loved him as Brax in h&a. I more or less stopped watching h&a after he came back for Ricki.
---
My favourite was Heath 🥵
Heath was hot

Reactions: 2
I originally only watched it for Stephen Peacock, I loved him as Brax in h&a. I more or less stopped watching h&a after he came back for Ricki.
---

Heath was hot
Same, i stop watching once all the original river boys left. Only soap i watch now is Neighbours.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure what his age is meant to be either (I'm not sure it's ever been mentioned), I'm just basing it off the last guy who seemed more believable.
I didn't watch Neighbours before it moved to Amazon, so I wasn't familiar with the previous actor but it would make sense that Byron is meant to be older than the current actor because no one's mentioned anything about the obvious age gap between Byron and Reece (Mischa Barton is 37 in real life).

I know it's not a massive age gap, but surely Jane would have some reservations over the age difference, as it's the sort of thing mums would worry about. :D

Finally Holly sees Eden/Ed! It was so unrealistic how they kept 'accidentally' avoiding each other.

I thought Reece's acting was bad until Tess stepped into the picture. Blimey. They make JJ and Dex look talented.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.