Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Holly body shape looks like she has maybe a bit of dwarfism?? I’m not body shaming just really looks it… and jj is such a wooden actor

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think Holly body shape looks like she has maybe a bit of dwarfism?? I’m not body shaming just really looks it… and jj is such a wooden actor
Yes, I've been thinking the same.

Reactions: 4
flashback episodes next week to reveal why Paul left Terese and I assume how her and toadie got together

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Body wise she’s very similar to the blonde one who isn’t in it anymore that finally got pregnant at the end of the original series.
I’m not sure you can have a bit of dwarfism. I think it’s a condition you have or you don’t. Like pregnancy.

Reactions: 2
I'm not surprised to see more characters returning, as I suppose it just took a little longer to negotiate contracts with some cast members. Plus maybe some had been working other jobs and weren't immediately available.

I'm getting all confused with the timelines at the moment. When Byron was talking to Reece he said she was at the Sonya Foundation yesterday and with Tess on the tram yesterday, but weren't those episodes days apart? Erinsborough must be in its own time zone. 😂

Also I see Mike was in the preview for an upcoming episode. I still think they'll kill him off, but for now they seem content with having him be on video calls. I can't see that happening long term though. I still think it's good of Guy Pearce to be the show - it's a shame he can't be in it long term but I know that's not gonna happen!

Reactions: 1
I'm not surprised to see more characters returning, as I suppose it just took a little longer to negotiate contracts with some cast members. Plus maybe some had been working other jobs and weren't immediately available.

I'm getting all confused with the timelines at the moment. When Byron was talking to Reece he said she was at the Sonya Foundation yesterday and with Tess on the tram yesterday, but weren't those episodes days apart? Erinsborough must be in its own time zone. 😂

Also I see Mike was in the preview for an upcoming episode. I still think they'll kill him off, but for now they seem content with having him be on video calls. I can't see that happening long term though. I still think it's good of Guy Pearce to be the show - it's a shame he can't be in it long term but I know that's not gonna happen!
Please let them kill Jane off. Someone told her run a brush through your hair the other day and I thought finally! Someone else thinks she looks a mess. She hasn’t got half of Mrs mangel’s spirit - even if hers was mean as duck! She’s worse than Summer on Corrie.

Reactions: 5
Please let them kill Jane off. Someone told her run a brush through your hair the other day and I thought finally! Someone else thinks she looks a mess. She hasn’t got half of Mrs mangel’s spirit - even if hers was mean as duck! She’s worse than Summer on Corrie.
I’m hoping she moves back to the UK to be with Mike. Really not liking the character or the poor acting.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she has this permanent rabbit in the headlights upset expression. I know the storyline about the school closing requires that kind of disposition but she looks like that regardless.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she has this permanent rabbit in the headlights upset expression. I know the storyline about the school closing requires that kind of disposition but she looks like that regardless.
I honestly thought she was some frail elderly character I didn’t know when I first tuned back in, I was shocked when I realised who she was. Is there a back story of huge traumas that I don’t know?

Reactions: 1
Just watching today's ep. I loved the special touch of Misha Barton picking up Alan Dale's pic!

Reactions: 4
Me either, but I love Mike. She’s such hard work and always fussing and flapping.
Fussing and flapping 😄😄😄 good description!
---
I honestly thought she was some frail elderly character I didn’t know when I first tuned back in, I was shocked when I realised who she was. Is there a back story of huge traumas that I don’t know?
I think in real life she spent yrs looking after her ill mother (I think she had dementia). So I guess all that has taken it's toil..Like you say though at the moment it's not a happy time for the character not being with Mike and the school closure..I do remember the school nearly closing before when Dorothy Burke was head!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
At least we've got some sort of a stay of execution with Mike for another few months with this new storyline of him helping a tour guide out in Scotland. I still do fear they'll kill him off, but I'm hoping somehow they manage to do otherwise.

I can't decide if Mischa Barton's acting has improved during her time on the show or if I'm just getting used to it. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least we've got some sort of a stay of execution with Mike for another few months with this new storyline of him helping a tour guide out in Scotland. I still do fear they'll kill him off, but I'm hoping somehow they manage to do otherwise.

I can't decide if Mischa Barton's acting has improved during her time on the show or if I'm just getting used to it. 🤔
I think it has. She's not actually that bad I don't think. She does have many scenes with Byron though who is very wooden so maybe that's making her look better.

JJ's eyes are ridiculous. He literally acts with them alone. There is a cartoon or something, I want to say a dog (it might be the dog from Family guy), that does a lot of side eye movements. He reminds me of that, even though I can't remember exactly what that character is*

*It'll probably come to me when I'm drifiting in and out of sleep at 3am

I’d not noticed JJ’s eye acting but burst out laughing when I just read that as it’s so accurate. I’ll not be able to concentrate on anything else in his scenes now 😂

• Haha
I still can’t get on board with Toadie & Terese. There was a scene yesterday I think when he slapped her on the arse & I nearly vomited in my mouth. It just felt so wrong. To me she’s more of a mother figure to him, like Susan, not a wife. Just gives me the ick

She has an Irish accent a lot I’ve noticed. That’s all I can think about when she’s on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.