Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the 7AM thing is to align with when it's shown on TV in Australia, as the main time zone there is 9 hours ahead of the UK.

It makes sense to make the worldwide release simultaneous to cut down on spoilers.

Reactions: 2
I'm re-watching end game at the moment, that was a great week of episodes.

Reactions: 1
I'm re-watching end game at the moment, that was a great week of episodes.
My main memory of that is it made me say out loud " oh my god he's got his arse out" Most shocking Neighbours moment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yay! I’m going to watch it this morning but won’t say anything. I’m glad you enjoyed it, makes me excited to watch it now.

This is not really a spoiler as been talked about alot..The only thing I am not liking is Harold is having memory issues...

Brilliant! Loved it!
I thought there would be some sort of twist and the wedding between Toadie & Therese would be fake for whatever reason but they are kissing in tomorrow’s preview….

Reactions: 3
Where are people watching this? I can’t see it anywhere on Amazon?
It's on the Freevee app (mobile) I've just checked.

I tried screen casting from the app the other day and it was quite jumpy which is irritating. I might just watch it on my phone.

I wonder whether or not it will work as a streaming only show? I know Hollyoaks is also going online only and it’s probably the way forward for soaps, but a lot of Neighbours viewers are older and don’t have a clue.

I wonder whether or not it will work as a streaming only show? I know Hollyoaks is also going online only and it’s probably the way forward for soaps, but a lot of Neighbours viewers are older and don’t have a clue.
Hollyoaks isn’t going online only. It’s staying online and on E4

I watched via Amazon prime app on my tv. I don’t have prime but have an Amazon account and it worked fine.
Loved the first episode, so many things I want to know what’s going on. Can’t wait till tomorrow!!!
I hope it grows a decent audience, it’s so much better than a lot of other stuff around.

Yes. My dad (about 70) watched it before and was disappointed it was finishing. He’s said he’s going to find it too much faff to bother picking it back up again. He only has freeview and doesn’t bother with Netflix/Amazon or any other streaming despite us setting it all up for him.

I’m looking forward to watching it in my old lunch time slot later via Amazon Fire Stick.

I've just watched it and it was great but I'm nit happy with the twist, but eager to know why them two? I like how bright it looks now. I'm so happy it's back.
---
Where are people watching this? I can’t see it anywhere on Amazon?
I watched it via amazon prime (I don't pay for amazon) it's on the prime homescreen or scroll down to free with ads and you'll see neighbours.
My parents don't watch it but they're in their 70's and watch streaming channels, so I think a lot of older people will be fine

Last edited:
Thats partly why when they tried this a few Years ago with 2 American Soaps it failed. I think this has more chance though as streaming is much more common & Neighbours has younger fans than the 2 I mentioned so tech wise its easier. Plus depending on your TV you can still watch it via that.

I really enjoyed it though I'd read the spoilers so knew who'd be getting married. Though like others I assumed a fake Wedding. Interested in why Susan has had a payout. And glad Toadie's Mum was at the Wedding as Angie,Imogen,Daniel appearing had been kept quiet though the latter 2 it leaked

Reactions: 5
Thats partly why when they tried this a few Years ago with 2 American Soaps it failed. I think this has more chance though as streaming is much more common & Neighbours has younger fans than the 2 I mentioned so tech wise its easier. Plus depending on your TV you can still watch it via that.

I really enjoyed it though I'd read the spoilers so knew who'd be getting married. Though like others I assumed a fake Wedding. Interested in why Susan has had a payout. And glad Toadie's Mum was at the Wedding as Angie,Imogen,Daniel appearing had been kept quiet though the latter 2 it leaked
They were all a surprise to me as I've been avoiding spoilers, so I'm intrigued to see who is next.
I'm not happy with it being Toadie and Therese, however I'm intrigued as to why they've been put together.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.