Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so good to hear Susan’s voice for the first time since that that monologue 

Not sure how I feel about the cameras they’re using. Do they look more modern and sleek or do they look a bit like the cameras they used in 2018? I really liked the look of the show in 2019-21 because it seemed really bright and colourful.

I’ve seen people speculating that this trailer has seemingly confirmed they’ll be a two year time jump but I think in this trailer, she’s referencing the knock on effect Karl using their retirement fund to invest in a dodgy cosmetics business has had, considering it’ll be nearing on 18 months since the Montana Marcel storyline started by the time the show returns.

It seems Mackenzie will embark on a relationship with the coffee shop owner.

I think Mischa Barton’s character might be linked to Rosemary Daniels in some way.

Someone also has said that the scenes filmed between Annie and Guy were filmed in Ireland when they were doing the Celebration Tour when Guy was in between filming a new movie called Sunrise. I however don’t know how true that is but it would explain why they’re wrapped up in scarfs and what not.

I love the fact the blue box has also made its debut in the trailer 
I like it if there is a link to Rosemary Daniels, because of the watching yrs I watched to me she was a firm part of Neighbours..I know she floated in and out and Lucy really became the modern Rosemary, but was disappointed I couldn't hear any reference to her in the last weeks. I am excited and yes if it's 2 yrs, 2 yrs is better than nothing..I don't think there has been the hype for the returning that there was for the axing. but I am guessing no one wants to get on the wrong side of Amazon by leaking stuff they don't want leaking...

Reactions: 3
I like it if there is a link to Rosemary Daniels, because of the watching yrs I watched to me she was a firm part of Neighbours..I know she floated in and out and Lucy really became the modern Rosemary, but was disappointed I couldn't hear any reference to her in the last weeks. I am excited and yes if it's 2 yrs, 2 yrs is better than nothing..I don't think there has been the hype for the returning that there was for the axing. but I am guessing no one wants to get on the wrong side of Amazon by leaking stuff they don't want leaking...
We’re also still 5 weeks away, so plenty of time for them to build up the hype! It’s less effective if it drags on for too long. I imagine the actors will be popping up all over the place doing interviews once we’re into September.

Reactions: 2
April shared a trailer and Susan said "I can't believe it's been two years" that wpuld explain them aging up Nell, Hugo and Leo's daughter and replacing why some families aren't living on the street.

Reactions: 1
I was so excited for its return but I’m not sure if the trailers are making it seem like too much has changed and it will be too difficult to get back in to it.

I was so excited for its return but I’m not sure if the trailers are making it seem like too much has changed and it will be too difficult to get back in to it.
I can't wait, the trailers have made me more excited.

Reactions: 4
The trailer is only a highlights reel though - I’m sure they’ll have built the storylines to explain any changes and we’ll soon get to know the new characters. You’ll be fully back into it after a few episodes!

I'm jumping ahead on freevee to 2022, Wonder how far a unemployed Girl can get before it comes back. Theres 152 eps at 22mins but first min is usually a recap. Get your guesses in haha

Reactions: 1
I'm jumping ahead on freevee to 2022, Wonder how far a unemployed Girl can get before it comes back. Theres 152 eps at 22mins but first min is usually a recap. Get your guesses in haha
I started back at episode 1 on YouTube and Daily Motion a few weeks after it finished last year. Watching it in my lunch break as I did before, I’m at episode 455. I’ve been enjoying it so much I don’t know what I’ll do when the new ones start, do I carry on with both? Or just watch the new ones 😂

I started back at episode 1 on YouTube and Daily Motion a few weeks after it finished last year. Watching it in my lunch break as I did before, I’m at episode 455. I’ve been enjoying it so much I don’t know what I’ll do when the new ones start, do I carry on with both? Or just watch the new ones 😂
Is it a specific channel on dailymotion

Is it a specific channel on dailymotion
NeighboursUKFansForever is the account, but I’ve just searched ‘neighbours episode 367’ or whatever number to find the one I want.

There was an account on YouTube called Ben which had loads of episodes on, like 30 eps per video, but he deleted the lot, then reuploaded, said he was removing once it was on Amazon. So I’m not sure if that’s still available.

• Heart
I’m watching 2012 on freevee at the moment and Paul has gone to find Kate who has gone off without telling anyone. I just can’t help thinking if only 2012 Paul knew John Wong 😂. He would have found Kate instantly.

• Haha
Interesting. . .
I’m watching the last two months of 2022. I know there will be a big jump but thought it would be good to go back to how it ended. It’s less sad this time as well because I know it’s not the end.

Not strictly Neighbours related but it is Neighbours adjacent 🤣
I saw Delta Goodrem live the other night and honestly she may be one of the most talented people I've ever seen perform.
Of course it was Neighbours 20 years ago that brought her to my attention and I've followed her on and off ever since. She didn't perform the Neighbours theme for us but I believe she did in London.
So many talented people have come through Ramsey Street and it always strikes me how happy they are to have come from there too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.