Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think thats crazy least they arnt as bad as American Soaps, They've characters over 30 Years older than they should be 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Are Dacid and Aaron back permanently? I take it they are from being on the credits? Is Mel just a guest like Reece was?
I'm up to the scene between David and Krista, do you think that David will come back and work as a carer at Terese's retirement home?

Reactions: 1
Nell’s age has been really bugging me. Far more than it should 😂 Whether she’s 14 or 15 currently, it’s only a 2 year gap in the storyline and there’s way she was 12 or 13 when it went off air. Then I found this…
---
So she should be 10! Ramsay Street must have been visited by a Time Machine…
She's been SORASed 😂

(Soap Opera Rapid Ageing Syndrome)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am only half way through today’s episode and I can’t stop cringing 🙈
Summer the big shot and Nicolette with her loudspeaker to 2 dozen people 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve tried to watch a couple of times this morning and it keeps saying ‘something went wrong, try again later’
Is anyone else having issues?

I'm just watching now and wouldn't Michelle Scully know who Summer is, considering Steph was her step mum.
---
they better not kill Mel off

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm just watching now and wouldn't Michelle Scully know who Summer is, considering Steph was her step mum.
---
tbf Summer had a different face back then haha
I liked that the returning characters aswell as seeing them we heard what they'd been up to

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The actress playing Michelle Scully, is she the one who apparently had cancer?

I can remember the Michelle Scully bullying storyline so clearly.

I’ve tried to watch a couple of times this morning and it keeps saying ‘something went wrong, try again later’
Is anyone else having issues?
I didn’t get that message but about 1 minute before it ended, it suddenly flipped over to that Gordon Ramsey prison show which keeps auto playing every day when I finish neighbours.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.