Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so annoying. They need to sort it out.
I watch with the Freevee app on my phone and it has never done that to me. I think by reading on Facebook it has something to do with the Prime app settings. I have always just purely watched on Freevee though and seem to have avoided it. I could just be lucky or it could be worth giving this method a go.

Reactions: 1
I watch on freevee and never have an issue.
I popped on yesterday and noticed they now have 2021 and 2022 episodes of shortland street! Blooming loved that show when it was on itv many moons ago. It hasn’t been on U.K. tv for so long. Chris Warner is still in it! I didn’t recognise anyone else, but looking forward to watching it again. Freevee is now my favourite app 🤗

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, Holly gasping and floundering while trapped by an underwater Christmas tree is as Neighbours as it gets. Hilarious. I did think it was very out of character for Mac to just walk away - I don't think she ever would as she's far too sensible.
I'm sad that she didn't get feelings for Ritchie who was done dirty by Neighbours! He was a good character, a decent boyfriend, and a better actor than Haz and Byron.

Reactions: 8
I watch through my Alexa Cube and I've never been cut off. I totally obsessed with Neighbours atm so I'd go tonto if they cut me off. Haha!!

If I watch it on the Amazon Prime channel through Virgin it cuts me off with 3 mins to go most of the time. :mad:
It’s fine if I watch through my Amazon fire stick, but it’s more of a faff with another remote.
I don’t know if it’s only Neighbours it’s doing it on, I don’t watch much else, if anything on Amazon to notice.

As much as I’ve never liked Ellie and Chloe as a couple (because I can’t stand Ellie and think the actress is dreadful), I was so pleased that they made reference to ‘Chelly’. Feels like the show are acknowledging their viewers/fans, which I love. Massive respect to them for that!

Reactions: 6
So I have watched yesterday's episode twice and I can't see them throwing the bouquet(s). Nicolette made a big deal of wanting to catch them otherwise I would not have thought of it. It just seems a bit random that she spoke of it and then it didn't happen, unless I missed it still!

Oh yes that didn’t occur to me but you’re right.
It annoyed me that Aaron was apparently so late he had to change in a bush but there no other guests there and in the next scene Jane & Melanie were still at Ramsey Street getting ready themselves!

Reactions: 2
Oh yes that didn’t occur to me but you’re right.
It annoyed me that Aaron was apparently so late he had to change in a bush but there no other guests there and in the next scene Jane & Melanie were still at Ramsey Street getting ready themselves!
I was totally confused by that

That was a boring wedding, they just don't work as a couple. Also the kiss from elly, it was awkward

Reactions: 4
That was a boring wedding, they just don't work as a couple. Also the kiss from elly, it was awkward
I thought that - awkward and zero chemistry between them. Very much a non-event of a wedding too - I suspect they shoehorned it it to bring them back and make viewers happy.

Reactions: 5
I thought that - awkward and zero chemistry between them. Very much a non-event of a wedding too - I suspect they shoehorned it it to bring them back and make viewers happy.
I know they had a few fans, but I'd have thought more people disliked Elly.

Just seen Chloe and Elly’s wedding was their last day filming so presume they go home to Sydney after their honeymoon and that’s it. The wedding was just to tie up their story for Chelly fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As much as I love it when old characters come back in soaps I think it’s about time Neighbours knocked it on the head and moved forward with current cast storylines. The school protest was awful.

• Haha
Just seen Chloe and Elly’s wedding was their last day filming so presume they go home to Sydney after their honeymoon and that’s it. The wedding was just to tie up their story for Chelly fans.
That’s nice for the fans, whoever they are but yay can we have some new people and kill off the trade woman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.