Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some extra news about the Scullys which I dont think made the episodes

Reactions: 2
In today’s episode did Sadie put her empty coffee cup in the bush behind her at the waterhole? Has she not heard of a bin?
What an odd direction to be given as I assume she didn’t improvise it!

Reactions: 3
In today’s episode did Sadie put her empty coffee cup in the bush behind her at the waterhole? Has she not heard of a bin?
What an odd direction to be given as I assume she didn’t improvise it!
It was so odd, why have they included it?

I still can't get on board with Chloe and Elly being a cpuple, Elly is the worst character. I was hoping they'd split them up, not have them get engaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened to Leo’s head? I doubt it’s a storyline (but then they had the weird thing with Sadie and her coffee cup 😂)

Does anyone know what happened to Leo’s head? I doubt it’s a storyline (but then they had the weird thing with Sadie and her coffee cup 😂)
i
I assumed the actor did it outside of work but it’s so noticeable they explained it

Reactions: 4
Loved it when Jane showed how she was dressed for the meeting and she said she had "deja vu!". I liked the nod to the storyline some 30 odd yrs ago as it was my era first time around watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I font understand why they doing a wedding for Chloe and Elly, Elly is awful.
I felt sorry for Paul today.
It feels strange that they're making a big deal out of Christmas, they don't normally. The last time i can rememebr that they made a bit of deal around Christmas was Jim in the bauble.

• Haha
I font understand why they doing a wedding for Chloe and Elly, Elly is awful.
I felt sorry for Paul today.
It feels strange that they're making a big deal out of Christmas, they don't normally. The last time i can rememebr that they made a bit of deal around Christmas was Jim in the bauble.
I think that might have been the only time it was actually broadcast on Christmas Day, although I think it was the plan to do it regularly but Covid and Channel 5 cancelling the show got in the way.

Reactions: 3
It's quite satisfying that it's Christmas on Neighbours in Real Time.
Holly is such an irritating character - like a very poor replacement for Roxy.

Reactions: 5
Laughed out loud at Holly getting trapped by the tree, love this show 😅
I only saw a few seconds of it. As the show keeps cutting off before the episode is finished. It’s so annoying.

Reactions: 1
I only saw a few seconds of it. As the show keeps cutting off before the episode is finished. It’s so annoying.
This is the first day in a couple of weeks that it hasn’t cut off for me! I agree, very annoying. You only missed the “coming up” bit after she was stuck in the tree

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.