Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been a teatime watcher, so there’s nothing more comforting to me than Neighbours while I’m eating my dinner. (It was dark times when it was off air and I was forced to watch gameshows. 😫)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That seems a good idea as atm I add them just incase. So what time does everyone usually watch?
I'm a lunchtime watcher
I watch as soo as I get home from dropping the kids off at school

Reactions: 1
I’m about 3 episodes behind 🙈. I got behind last week, but I don’t mind ready stuff that I haven’t watched so always click the spoiler button anyway. I tend to watch once the kids are in bed and I have some peace.

That seems a good idea as atm I add them just incase. So what time does everyone usually watch?
I'm a lunchtime watcher
Sometimes first thing with breakfast other times not to late evening. All depends on work.
I only look at this thread once i have watch the days episode.

Reactions: 3
Sometimes first thing with breakfast other times not to late evening. All depends on work.
I only look at this thread once i have watch the days episode.
I watch in the morning too, if I haven't, I won't look at this thread till I've watched also.

Not a spoiler this so will say this! Part way through today's and Toadie says Nell is 15 and the other week Nell said she was 14 I am sure! There has been no birthday in between.. They have aged Nell and Hugo enough as it is without keeping adding!!! 😀

Reactions: 5
I'm currently watching today's episode. Had to laugh when Chloe said to Byron "I'll see if I can square some time off for you with Paul". He hasn't been seen working at Lassiters for weeks. 😂

Christmas has come early to Ramsay Street. As they film several months ahead, it must have felt weird putting up a tree in July/August, assuming it was filmed around then!

I wonder how long they'll drag out the school closing storyline.

I presume the boos and Nic are back permanently? I didn’t see Chloe in the titles, I know she's a guest like Harold, but they put the awful Reece in the credits.

I should have watched the whole episode before commenting. Byron will likely regret quitting his job for a woman who's never coming back!

It’s not much of a cliff hanger when they’ve already updated the opening titles!

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me the relationship between the boos and Nicolette and the wean? I get David is Paul's son but further to that in a bit baffled. I'm a newbie in the sense I hasn't watched since I was a kid/teen and I'm 40 next year and I came back when it returned.

David and Aaron are married, wanted a baby. Aaron had some kind of potential hereditary ailment(?) he could pass on, so they decided David would be the dad. They looked into surrogacy etc and it was going to be expensive and lengthy. After a glass of wine, on a whim, Nicolette offered to be their surrogate. And I think they agreed on all co-parenting.

Nicolette is Jane’s daughter. Aaron is Chloe’s brother, Aaron also had brothers Mark and Tyler in the show a while ago. Tyler is/was in a relationship with Terase and Brad Willis’ youngest daughter Piper and Mark is married to Brad Willis and Lauren Carpenter’s (Lou’s daughter) daughter Paige.

David and Leo are Paul’s twins he didn’t know about. Apparently he slept with Kim Taylor in ‘86 which seems far fetched, as she was friendly with Scott Robinson not Paul.

All off the top of my head, so hope it’s close enough and that it helps slightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
David and Aaron are married, wanted a baby. Aaron had some kind of potential hereditary ailment(?) he could pass on, so they decided David would be the dad. They looked into surrogacy etc and it was going to be expensive and lengthy. After a glass of wine, on a whim, Nicolette offered to be their surrogate. And I think they agreed on all co-parenting.

Nicolette is Jane’s daughter. Aaron is Chloe’s brother, Aaron also had brothers Mark and Tyler in the show a while ago. Tyler is/was in a relationship with Terase and Brad Willis’ youngest daughter Piper and Mark is married to Brad Willis and Lauren Carpenter’s (Lou’s daughter) daughter Paige.

David and Leo are Paul’s twins he didn’t know about. Apparently he slept with Kim Taylor in ‘86 which seems far fetched, as she was friendly with Scott Robinson not Paul.

All off the top of my head, so hope it’s close enough and that it helps slightly.
Thank you!!! 😊😊 Yeah, that hugely helps!

Thank you!!! 😊😊 Yeah, that hugely helps!
I think he has the huntingdon gene, Chloe has it and their mum died of it.
Nic ran off when she was pregnant, Paul was involved and he found her and paid her money for the baby, but she switched the babies. Aaron and David brought up Leo's baby for a while and it all came out that Leo had a baby with his ex who had pnd and left it with Nic. Nic kept her and the boos baby and gave them Leo's and she planned to never return. I can't remember how she returned, but that's when they all agreed to co-parent. Leo's baby mum is now dead, died in a storm.
I loved Typer, I hoped they'd return for the final, but I guess they've moved on.
I can't get used to the new Nicolette.

I hope Chloe's secret is that she'ssplit up from Elly

Reactions: 4
I’m watching Thursdays episode. The cringe flashbacks through Byron and Reece’s love story 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he has the huntingdon gene, Chloe has it and their mum died of it.
Nic ran off when she was pregnant, Paul was involved and he found her and paid her money for the baby, but she switched the babies. Aaron and David brought up Leo's baby for a while and it all came out that Leo had a baby with his ex who had pnd and left it with Nic. Nic kept her and the boos baby and gave them Leo's and she planned to never return. I can't remember how she returned, but that's when they all agreed to co-parent. Leo's baby mum is now dead, died in a storm.
I loved Typer, I hoped they'd return for the final, but I guess they've moved on.
I can't get used to the new Nicolette.

I hope Chloe's secret is that she'ssplit up from Elly
I only know Chloe and Elly from the flashback but she is being super cagey when she is mentioned!

Thanks for the info. I like to be in 'the know'.

I only know Chloe and Elly from the flashback but she is being super cagey when she is mentioned!

Thanks for the info. I like to be in 'the know'.
Elly is an awful character, she's very much hated on the neighbours fb groups. Elly was engaged to Chloe's brother Mark, cheated by having a one night stand with Chloe. Elly also had a one night stand with Shaun Finn's brother and fell pregnant and pretended the baby was Marks, which was awful because Mark lost a baby due to Sonya having a miscarriage. There seemed to be a few Chloe and Elly fans for some reason and that's why they put them together in the final.

I think I need to get a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nell’s age has been really bugging me. Far more than it should 😂 Whether she’s 14 or 15 currently, it’s only a 2 year gap in the storyline and there’s way she was 12 or 13 when it went off air. Then I found this…
---
So she should be 10! Ramsay Street must have been visited by a Time Machine…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Nell’s age has been really bugging me. Far more than it should 😂 Whether she’s 14 or 15 currently, it’s only a 2 year gap in the storyline and there’s way she was 12 or 13 when it went off air. Then I found this…
---
So she should be 10! Ramsay Street must have been visited by a Time Machine…
That's got to be the most ridiculous jump in soap history surely 😆.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.