Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen today’s, still undecided on whether to continue. Which storyline? x
[they all assumeshe is dead, but i doubt she is. I reckon she has amnesia & Eden has her. Thats my take anway!/SPOILER]

Reactions: 2
Jane is such a self absorbed moaner all the time. Other people have lives of their own Jane, they don’t want to hang around you cos you sap all their energy with making everything about you and how they should be making you happy instead of themselves
No wonder Mike jumped at the chance to stay in Britain for a few months (I know they aren’t real and that’s obviously due to Guy’s filming schedule)
She is the very definition of a drain.
Scruffy Jane Mega-Drain

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mischa Barton doesn't play grief very well. Her character just found out her sister (supposedly) died after spending months trying to find her and she just seems mildly annoyed.

Also just because Krista isn't dead surely that doesn't mean the charges against Mel will be instantly dropped as the preview for tomorrow's episode suggests? She still covered it all up.

Reactions: 7
Mischa Barton doesn't play grief very well. Her character just found out her sister (supposedly) died after spending months trying to find her and she just seems mildly annoyed.

Also just because Krista isn't dead surely that doesn't mean the charges against Mel will be instantly dropped as the preview for tomorrow's episode suggests? She still covered it all up.
She's a rubbish actor, I think it shows by the fact that she hasn't been in much since the oc.
I'm surprised that they revealed that Krista was alive so early on and didnt drag it out any further.
I wonder if Mel will face charges for the drug deal she got caught up in in England, isn’t she a fugitive? I cant imagine they'd want to extradite her for that. Do we know why Paul isn't on remand?

Reactions: 5
She's a rubbish actor, I think it shows by the fact that she hasn't been in much since the oc.
I'm surprised that they revealed that Krista was alive so early on and didnt drag it out any further.
I wonder if Mel will face charges for the drug deal she got caught up in in England, isn’t she a fugitive? I cant imagine they'd want to extradite her for that. Do we know why Paul isn't on remand?
A fancy lawyer!

I’ve only just realised that Chloe looked different as she had her hair down and not all scrapped up like normal. I couldn’t put my finger on it when I watched the episode earlier; it looks nicer down

Not sure if it's been made clear, but why does Krista have an Australian accent?

Reactions: 1
She said she went to boarding school in Sydney
Ah okay. I mean, I know the real answer is "if we gave Krista an American accent, the audience would have worked out who she was ahead of time and it also means the actress doesn't need to do a bad fake accent" but I was still interested to see if they tried to come up with a reason in the story. :D

Reactions: 4
Ah okay. I mean, I know the real answer is "if we gave Krista an American accent, the audience would have worked out who she was ahead of time and it also means the actress doesn't need to do a bad fake accent" but I was still interested to see if they tried to come up with a reason in the story. :D
I'm sure she only studied in Oz for a year, but it's the same with Holly, she grew up in England, so should have an English accent.

I'm sure she only studied in Oz for a year, but it's the same with Holly, she grew up in England, so should have an English accent.
I grew up in Australia for 26 years, but my English twang is strong!

I’ve only just realised that Chloe looked different as she had her hair down and not all scrapped up like normal. I couldn’t put my finger on it when I watched the episode earlier; it looks nicer down
What is Chloe’s background? I’m a “finale” onwards viewer.

What is Chloe’s background? I’m a “finale” onwards viewer.
She's one of the best neighbours characters. They ruined her ending in the final by putting her with Elly.

Reactions: 5
So Reece has left. I doubt she’ll be back as I bet her father will die and hence she’ll take over the company. Byron can get someone his own age now!

Reactions: 4
So Reece has left. I doubt she’ll be back as I bet her father will die and hence she’ll take over the company. Byron can get someone his own age now!
I hope she doesn’t return or if she does, she has a new face. I read some of the comments on a neighbours instagram post and people were saying that they think Byron will end up with Krista.

I hope she doesn’t return or if she does, she has a new face. I read some of the comments on a neighbours instagram post and people were saying that they think Byron will end up with Krista.
Yeah I think you’re right on the last bit. Bit weird jumping from one sister to another but it’s a soap after all!

In other storylines, I’m getting a bit sick of the will they/won’t they with Mac and Haz. It’s been dragged on for too long and - just as we seemed to be getting towards a resolution - Mac now says she doesn’t want a relationship. Haz is portrayed as this irresistible guy who every girl is happy to jump into bed with, but I can’t see it myself!

Also can we jointly agree on when we need to use spoiler tags? Only asking because most of us seem to use them which makes it feel like most of us only visit here when we’ve watched the latest episode. Maybe we could say spoiler tags are only needed until say 8pm on the day an episode is added? Only a suggestion though!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think you’re right on the last bit. Bit weird jumping from one sister to another but it’s a soap after all!

In other storylines, I’m getting a bit sick of the will they/won’t they with Mac and Haz. It’s been dragged on for too long and - just as we seemed to be getting towards a resolution - Mac now says she doesn’t want a relationship. Haz is portrayed as this irresistible guy who every girl is happy to jump into bed with, but I can’t see it myself!

Also can we jointly agree on when we need to use spoiler tags? Only asking because most of us seem to use them which makes it feel like most of us only visit here when we’ve watched the latest episode. Maybe we could say spoiler tags are only needed until say 8pm on the day an episode is added? Only a suggestion though!
Agree, I sometimes forget to use them if the episode was shown the day before.

In answer to what you wrote in your spoiler, I can't see it myself either, he's a nice guy but he's not drop dead gorgeous

That seems a good idea as atm I add them just incase. So what time does everyone usually watch?
I'm a lunchtime watcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.