Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m liking the flashback week because we’re getting to see old characters but I’m just not invested enough in the characters to care about the storyline. It’s all about Krista and Holly so far and they’re just not important enough for me enjoy the week. It could have been so much better.

On the whole I’m really struggling with new neighbours. It doesn’t have the same feel or same flow anymore because there are so many new faces and new storylines that don’t have the emotional buy in because you don’t know much about the character. Hopefully some of the characters who’ve returned for flashback week stick around to make it more interesting or I can see myself turning off for good soon. Which is a shame because I’d watched old neighbours since I was at school and had been really looking forward to it’s return.
April is back for a while. I hope Reece leaves after this week. I've enjoyed that this week has been more about the old cast.

Reactions: 3
I can't resist this week and am watching it most days. I had to laugh when Terese got impatient as it's making me a little bit like that! It seems David was at the juice thing before he left as he was painted on the van..

I’m liking the flashback week, it’s weirdly comforting to see that life went on in Erinsborough after the final scene and all the silly non sensical drama did too 😂

It’s good to see a bigger cast too

I’m liking the flashback week, it’s weirdly comforting to see that life went on in Erinsborough after the final scene and all the silly non sensical drama did too 😂

It’s good to see a bigger cast too
Definitely nice to see a bigger cast and I am enjoying it too just getting a bit impatient at times!

Reactions: 2
I can't resist this week and am watching it most days. I had to laugh when Terese got impatient as it's making me a little bit like that! It seems David was at the juice thing before he left as he was painted on the van..
I loved that he was painted on the van and I want to know how he started working with Mel.

Reactions: 2
When I saw one scene yesterday with the Boo's, I though it was nice to see them. But today when David Boo was with Paul I was annoyed again 😈

Sick of seeing Toadie's gormless face as well. Had he only got two expressions?

Apart from that, I'm just confused what's so big to alter so many lives?

Reactions: 5
When I saw one scene yesterday with the Boo's, I though it was nice to see them. But today when David Boo was with Paul I was annoyed again 😈

Sick of seeing Toadie's gormless face as well. Had he only got two expressions?

Apart from that, I'm just confused what's so big to alter so many lives?
I’m kinda at the point where it’s gone on so long I don’t give a toss 😂

Reactions: 4
The whole week is screaming 'shoehorn' and I am not loving it.
The Boo's can sod off. I definitely think this is paving the way for things tongo back to normal with Paul/Terese and Mel/Toadie thankfully. They just didn't need to do this as a draw for people. We'd have watched anyway. Personally, I'd have preferred to pick up with them all happy.

Also, I don't like Toadie angry. I know it's acting but it makes me feel very uncomfortable. I think I've just be 'triggered' (🙄 sorry), by it and I find it unpleasant to watch the switch from his usual calm demeanour.

Reactions: 5
Just watched….
Krista is obviously still alive 🙄

Still think Stefan Dennis might leave 😓

Oh and I think Chloe being back is maybe to run Lassiters??

Just watched….

Agree with part one of what you say. Oldest trick in the soap playbook.
If you don’t see the body they aren’t really dead. Sometimes even if you do see it!

Reactions: 9
Just watched….

She's only back as a guest, she's been filing something else in real life.

I don't think she's dead. I'm in the minority but I'd love to have David and Aaron back. I also hate that Elly is back, but at least shes not had many scenes.

I really hope Paul doesn’t leave. I know he’s awful but he’s one of my faves!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I actually like him which is an odd thing to say given he is a bad one!
I like him too.
I wonder if Leo will become the new "Paul", he hasn't done a lot since being back, just kind of in the background, makes me wonder if there's something planned for him.

She's only back as a guest, she's been filing something else in real life.

I don't think she's dead. I'm in the minority but I'd love to have David and Aaron back. I also hate that Elly is back, but at least shes not had many scenes.
Yep I know it’s only temporarily but would be a good option seeing as they’ve emphasised she’s still working for Lassiters if Paul were to become unavailable for some reason like ending up on the clink 🤣
But I hope he doesn’t 🤣

I just realised new Nicolette was in multiple seasons of a Netflix series called Glitch. Did anyone else watch it?

It was really bugging me as I knew I recognised her from somewhere!

I agree Krista is obviously still alive. I'm looking forward to all the 'rewind' stuff to be over. It feels like a bit of a shadow that hung over the show. Once it's gone, the new show can move forward under its own steam.

Last edited:
I love paul, i feel like he tries to do his best but always gets it wrong. Hes misunderstood.

Im looking forward to this story being over but so far I hate the new family. The blonde kid does really annoying facial/eye acting 🤣 and i feel like his mother is basically the old amy character, if she had been gay. Why do they always need a tradie woman? Is there a lot of them in aus or do they just have a lot of flannel shirts?

Hate terese and toadie being together too 🤣 they are just such different ppl, he obviously has previous for having no obvious type. Oh and i hate nell too... other than that I've been quite enjoying it being back

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm in the middle of watching today's episode and at this point it feels like I've stepped into some weird modernised interpretation of An Inspector Calls...one that I'm glad I haven't paid to see 😆.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.