Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised new Nicolette was in multiple seasons of a Netflix series called Glitch. Did anyone else watch it?

It was really bugging me as I knew I recognised her from somewhere!

I agree Krista is obviously still alive. I'm looking forward to all the 'rewind' stuff to be over. It feels like a bit of a shadow that hung over the show. Once it's gone, the new show can move forward under its own steam.
I loved Glitch!

I hope Elly is only there temporarily, so annoying. And her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now one big flaw is surely Lassisters has CCTV everywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’ve covered themselves with that already by confirming how long it is kept for. Think it was only a couple of months, Cara told Reese when she was asking and Byron said only the car park cctv is kept longer

Reactions: 1
They’ve covered themselves with that already by confirming how long it is kept for. Think it was only a couple of months, Cara told Reese when she was asking and Byron said only the car park cctv is kept longer
No I mean at the time of the supposed accident on the rooftop

Reactions: 2
I think what @Aussie means is at the time you would have thought Paul would have looked at it to see what Eden did/take supposed body to.

Reactions: 6
That's exactly what I meant! Surely that would of been the 1st thing you would of checked for!
One of the things I missed when Neighbours wasn't on the air was being able to go, "But that doesn't make any sense..." so I find the plotholes oddly comforting lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the things I missed when Neighbours wasn't on the air was being able to go, "But that doesn't make any sense..." so I find the plotholes oddly comforting lol.
I find the 2 year jump confusing. I sit there and think is it 2024 in Erinsborough?

Reactions: 5
Glad it isn’t just me 😂
I think it's best not to think about it too much..It's a world that doesn't exist in a time that while modern doesn't exist either! It's one reason I started watching it again with covid etc in the real world...Agree ref Paul and the security cameras...He looked at them the other month to see what Reece and Byron were up to, but didn't look to see what had happened to the body. I went down a wormhole of characters yesterday and it says Reece's sister was "seemingly dead", so think you are all right and she isn't..

Reactions: 2
I think it's best not to think about it too much..It's a world that doesn't exist in a time that while modern doesn't exist either! It's one reason I started watching it again with covid etc in the real world...Agree ref Paul and the security cameras...He looked at them the other month to see what Reece and Byron were up to, but didn't look to see what had happened to the body. I went down a wormhole of characters yesterday and it says Reece's sister was "seemingly dead", so think you are all right and she isn't..
Yeah that’s true. It’s like Home and Away where no one has the date on their phones and it’s always summer and Christmas doesn’t exist 😂.

• Haha
I'm sure someone on here mentioned Chloe coming back as the boss of lassiters. I think from the what's coming next that she'll be back to run lassiters for a bit and hopefully without Elly. I think it looks like the beginning of the end for Terese and Toady🤞
I don’t think that Terese had any right telling Melanie not to speak to Nell. I also couldn’t help but feel sorry for Paul.

Jane is such a self absorbed moaner all the time. Other people have lives of their own Jane, they don’t want to hang around you cos you sap all their energy with making everything about you and how they should be making you happy instead of themselves
No wonder Mike jumped at the chance to stay in Britain for a few months (I know they aren’t real and that’s obviously due to Guy’s filming schedule)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.