Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched todays, I'm considering saving all other eps to watch at once
For the last few weeks I have done that, but was too impatient to hear about Mel...I think I might watch the rest of the week in one batch..Otherwise you are left wanting to shake Mel or Holly or whoever for more info as the week wears on I think! It's not like the baby snatching storyline which was tied up in one episode! I will always remember that as it wasn't long after I had started watching again and I just wanted them to slow that down!

Reactions: 2
For the last few weeks I have done that, but was too impatient to hear about Mel...I think I might watch the rest of the week in one batch..Otherwise you are left wanting to shake Mel or Holly or whoever for more info as the week wears on I think! It's not like the baby snatching storyline which was tied up in one episode! I will always remember that as it wasn't long after I had started watching again and I just wanted them to slow that down!
Maybe I will save them & not look at this thread until I have!

Reactions: 2
from Todays but incase some are waiting
Lance!!!!!!!!!! delighted with that bit. oh & wish we couldve seen the Mike, Scott, Chralene & Karl jam session

Reactions: 6
Super disappointed with today. It all seems so bent to fit around characters if that makes sense. I could hardly concentrate.

Reactions: 3
Oh & now Phil Martin's appearance in the finale actually makes sense

Reactions: 5
Mel is losing me with this boring story that’s going NOWHERE QUICKLY. Could they not have done this with a different character bc she is so fkin dull and I cannot abide by her. Don’t know if I’ll make it through the week in all honesty.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Mel is losing me with this boring story that’s going NOWHERE QUICKLY. Could they not have done this with a different character bc she is so fkin dull and I cannot abide by her. Don’t know if I’ll make it through the week in all honesty.
I was there going “get to the bleeping point”. Boringggggg

Reactions: 4
It was pretty unbelievable that Holly was able to stay at the hotel and wander round Erinsbrough without anyone spotting her despite the fact that no one can go anywhere without bumping into someone they know on a normal day! Plus we know that other characters had been in scenes in these locations supposedly on the same day.

It was pretty unbelievable that Holly was able to stay at the hotel and wander round Erinsbrough without anyone spotting her despite the fact that no one can go anywhere without bumping into someone they know on a normal day! Plus we know that other characters had been in scenes in these locations supposedly on the same day.
I guess they wrote the finale as a proper finale and now trying to shoehorn a crazy story line, new characters into it, it’s just going to be a bit nuts.

I watch it (and have done for years) in my lunch break as something a bit funny and light hearted. I’m enjoying it back on and enjoying seeing some old faces again - Shane and Lance… and love the mention of Mike and Karl writing a song today. 😂

Susan: I can’t believe this was all happening under our noses.

NEITHER CAN WE, IT’S BOLLOCKS.
Why am I still watching?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a load of contrived and bollockywankshite. They could’ve tied this up in one episode. Then had a gratuitous semi-naked policeman calendar shoot with whatshisname for the rest of the week. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel Therese’s frustration she’s the only one saying hurry the f*ck up 🤣

Any chance Stefan isn’t sticking around? I’m sure I saw in one of his interviews he retired after Neighbours finished up.

It’s like one of those drawn out 10 part Netflix docs where you still don’t know anymore from when you started 🤣

• Haha
I'm enjoying flashback.week, however they could have done an hours special, it is dragging on now and I can't see them wrapping it up in tomorrow's episode.
It's nice to have a break from Wendy and Cara.
---
Why does Reece’s sister (can’t remember her name!) have an Australian accent?
It's like Holly having an Australian accent, both grew up in England.

I’m liking the flashback week because we’re getting to see old characters but I’m just not invested enough in the characters to care about the storyline. It’s all about Krista and Holly so far and they’re just not important enough for me enjoy the week. It could have been so much better.

On the whole I’m really struggling with new neighbours. It doesn’t have the same feel or same flow anymore because there are so many new faces and new storylines that don’t have the emotional buy in because you don’t know much about the character. Hopefully some of the characters who’ve returned for flashback week stick around to make it more interesting or I can see myself turning off for good soon. Which is a shame because I’d watched old neighbours since I was at school and had been really looking forward to it’s return.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.