Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t like Mark’s character that much. Too straight laced but yeah he was fit and it’s not exactly like I’d want a deep and meaningful conversation 😂
I liked original Pierce 😍
I follow him on Instagram for the eye candy.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t like Mark’s character that much. Too straight laced but yeah he was fit and it’s not exactly like I’d want a deep and meaningful conversation 😂
Omg yes Pierce is so fit. I didn’t even watch the show back then 😂

Reactions: 2
Original pierce was for, but second pierce was definitely the better actor

I went off Mark when his horrendous behaviour off screen was revealed. I think he was suspended for a little while. He seems to be a properly misogynistic arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There was an incident in a nightclub. Did a girl attack him but reading between the lines he’d been pretty bad to her? I think she worked at the club. He didn’t come across well at all but can’t remember the full details. It made the press though.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I only got as far as his Wiki page, but wow! History of public drunkenness and aggression towards women, the verbal abuse of a stripper leading to her glassing him, then admitting to sexual assault last year but it looks like he’s got away with it as ‘minor touching’.

• Wow
  • Sad
I only got as far as his Wiki page, but wow! History of public drunkenness and aggression towards women, the verbal abuse of a stripper leading to her glassing him, then admitting to sexual assault last year but it looks like he’s got away with it as ‘minor touching’.

I can see why he wasn't invited back to the final, which allegedly he wasn't happy about.

Reactions: 6
Wow I didn’t realise it was that bad! The glassing was what I remembered because it was portrayed that he was the victim but reading between the lines it felt like she’d been provoked, but didn’t know the rest of the stuff. He’s a dad of two, you’d think he’d want to be less of a dick.

I hadn't watched in years - and years - before the reboot so, ahead of next week, please accept my sincere apologies for the who is.. what is.. why is.. questions. 🤗

I hadn't watched in years - and years - before the reboot so, ahead of next week, please accept my sincere apologies for the who is.. what is.. why is.. questions. 🤗
If you have the time, you could watch the 5 episodes in the final week and you'll see a lot of the characters that way

• Heart
I’m the same. I’m kinda familiar with most of the flashback characters from seeing them on the finale.

Reactions: 3
Mel and Toadie are far better suited than Toadie and Terese. I loved today's episode, flashback week is going to be good.

I've just watched todays, I'm considering saving all other eps to watch at once

Initially it all feels a bit square peg, round hole. I know it's unavoidable, considering it was meant to be a 'happy ever after' ending, but I think it's kind of unconvincing.

I'll give it more time, though!

I've just watched todays, I'm considering saving all other eps to watch at once
I was thinking of doing the same, but I think there will be too many spoilers to do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.