Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim Kano
Charlotte Grimes
Benny Turland
Nah they weren't named, not to say they weren't pointless. The 3 I remember are Annie Jones, Ryan (toadie) Ian (Harold) I can't remember the 4th one.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching 2012 on freevee, I love Vanessa ❤ she was one of my favourite characters

also Kyle is about to adopt Bossy ❤

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching 2012 on freevee, I love Vanessa ❤ she was one of my favourite characters

also Kyle is about to adopt Bossy ❤
I’m doing the same. Didn’t watch the first time around but it’s nice easy going tv.

Yeah that’s what’s I thought, sounds a bit suspect with everything being deleted

I've just binged Colin from Accounts on iplayer. Highly recommend if you like a aussie comedy

I've been meaning to watching that, any faces we'll recognise?
I recognised the lead actor from Offspring & The Letdown. I really enjoyed it & hope there is a 2nd series

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.