Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I'm happy about that, she's the name I've been waiting to hear.
Me too, came running over here when I read it! So happy. .I have got the two characters I wanted back Terese and Melanie! 🎉🎉

Reactions: 3
It’s official. Neighbours is back in production! What we know is that they’ve secured rights to film on Pin Oak Court once again and they filmed there today, that Lucinda is returning as Mel, Annie Jones has had a Zoom meeting with Guy Pearce since the finale which could indicate he’s returning especially since the cast and crew had a big Zoom meeting the other week to discuss the future of the show and we’ll apparently be “surprised” by the first episodes according to Alan Fletcher and Lucinda Cowden.

Hopefully Guy Pierce will be in the first episode and then conveniently go off on some sort of trip so they don’t split them up

Do we think they have recast Nell and Hugo or are these cast/crew real life children on set?
37D91447-4558-49A8-A47A-B7977CFCA86F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Scarlett Anderson’s instagram account says neighbours 2012-2023, I’m probably reading too much into it but would hint at her being back and the boy looks too old to be Hugo, but it does look like a scene so maybe they have been recast.

Scarlett Anderson’s instagram account says neighbours 2012-2023, I’m probably reading too much into it but would hint at her being back and the boy looks too old to be Hugo, but it does look like a scene so maybe they have been recast.
The rumored year timejump makes me think that kid could be the right age for Hugo. I'm sure now they are filming we should get a full cast announcement soon

Reactions: 4
That looks like a toadie outfit. I guess I n they jump ahead they can split up Mike and Jane that way or it could be a case of soar.

Reactions: 1
Hugo was born around early 2018 going by when Andrea was in it (Wikipedia) so he’d be about 5 now. That kid looks about 7 but this is soapland. Didn’t Ben Kirk age quite a bit to fit the storyline so yeah most likely is. Unless they have dropped some more random kids into it.
I really want to know who else is in it now. They’ve been very selective with who They’ve shown so far. Can’t wait for it to be back on.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-neighbours-actress-maxine-klibingaitis-29736842 So sad I was watching a you tube video with an interview with her on only last yr and she seemed so full of life.. 58 is no age. Sorry to bring the tone down as know at the moment it's celebration time Neighbours is back. I do remember Terry on the program though and some other people might..if not she was still an important part of Neighbours history really. She was the first of Paul's many wives and part of the reason Paul is like he is a bit...In the interview I watched they put this to her and she laughed about it ..

Last edited:
I don’t remember her but one of the classic episodes is after their break up. Did she try and kill Paul? The episode didn’t go into much detail.
That’s very sad and I’m sure has shocked the cast and crew.

I don’t remember her but one of the classic episodes is after their break up. Did she try and kill Paul? The episode didn’t go into much detail.
That’s very sad and I’m sure has shocked the cast and crew.
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/ne...xine-klibingaitis-dies-stefan-dennis-tribute/ Yes it's not nice for Stefan ..a mixed week of emotions highs and lows...I have linked his tribute.. Yes she tried to kill him, then killed herself in prison.. She seemed alot of fun in the interview I saw on you tube from a few yrs ago. She was saying about there only being a small cast when she was there and the first Lucy was the only child so she took her under her wing a bit. I thought that was nice..

I’m watching f episode two of Colin from accounts and the actress who played Scarlett has popped up as Gordon’s date.
I also recognised an actor who used to be in home and away Andy Barret.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.