Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes I would be as pissed off as she re: the double booking but she acts like she’s 5!!! “No concern for our welfare” 🙄🙄🙄also slagging off someone’s house whilst you’re still in it shows what a tit human being she is!!! By all means complain about the stains and carpeted bathroom (probably wasn’t expecting someone to stay at short notice) but do it privately!!! Don’t make a joke about someone’s daughter dying 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
She’s such an ungrateful twit. Why does she think she’s so entitled?!
I know!! Taking the piss out of the place constantly, saying it’s haunted etc- there can’t be many manor houses in abersoch is she trying to ruin someone Airbnb business? If she thinks a double booked holiday home is the worst thing that can happen to a person she needs a reality check!!!

Reactions: 7
I know!! Taking the piss out of the place constantly, saying it’s haunted etc- there can’t be many manor houses in abersoch is she trying to ruin someone Airbnb business? If she thinks a double booked holiday home is the worst thing that can happen to a person she needs a reality check!!!
It wasn’t that long ago she was feeling so sad about all the homeless and wanting to help. And there she is complaining about where she is staying. Spoiled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bet she’s not the one shelling for the holiday in the first place! Also I’m really glad that lady who owns the manor seemingly doesn’t have a business Instagram as no doubt princess would have tagged her in it and ruined her business with her ‘influence’. Not gonna lie enjoying that it’s gone tits up on her. She’s just not a nice person and really not as smart as she likes to think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It wasn’t that long ago she was feeling so sad about all the homeless and wanting to help. And there she is complaining about where she is staying. Spoiled brat.
Omg I forgot about wanting to feed the homeless! Her boyfriend is a vile person too always in the background smirking and joining in!!!! Her parents seem nice and normal, I wonder if they know what a horrible person their daughter is

Reactions: 4
The tits have got bigger why lie saying she’d consider a breast reduction? I mean she’ll never admit she’s had boob job I’d be looking for my money bk

Reactions: 3
He looks like an actual serial killer. I would tit myself if I saw him at the end of the bed like this
F37E93DF-5814-48CB-9D2C-60805798DCE3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What’s sad is that she feels the need to share tit like this with the world to validate her relationship

Reactions: 2
Here she goes with some more “body positivity” ie look I’m being relatable 🙃
Is anyone else just sick of her hanging her stomach out? She’s so 1D. Is that her only ‘imperfection’ she can bang on about??

Reactions: 2
There she goes again at Proud Cabaret without putting ad or gifted. Honestly pisses me right off.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.