Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree, she isn’t fine with it, has spent most of her life dieting and starving herself and she has called herself fat on her story several times prior to all the bOdY PoSItiViTy movement
Just a totally lame attempt at content - is it really the best she can come up with! At least try and post something different…. it’s a competitive world being an ‘influencer!’ I don’t know many women of her age who would wear some of the tat she advertises. As someone said above, her target market is young women in their 20s with the stuff she sells. Not women in their 30s who typically would have a bit more cash (and style sense!) and go for something far more upmarket.

Reactions: 2
How is she teaming up with Quiz clothing when it’s a brand for late teens and early 20s? The way that she describes the clothes in her stories are so cringe, she just says flattering constantly, even to clothes which aren’t. That green jumpsuit had the biggest camel toe and those leather trousers were clinging to her lumps and bumps (and she’s tiny so on my body they’d be a mess 😂) So so so vapid.

Reactions: 2
How is she teaming up with Quiz clothing when it’s a brand for late teens and early 20s? The way that she describes the clothes in her stories are so cringe, she just says flattering constantly, even to clothes which aren’t. That green jumpsuit had the biggest camel toe and those leather trousers were clinging to her lumps and bumps (and she’s tiny so on my body they’d be a mess 😂) So so so vapid.
Christ those Quiz clothes are awful! Who in their right mind in their 30s would go there! They look like an itchy flammable nightmare! Literally like something you’d get down a market!

We all know she thinks they are disgusting too but…. ££££££

Reactions: 3
Christ those Quiz clothes are awful! Who in their right mind in their 30s would go there! They look like an itchy flammable nightmare! Literally like something you’d get down a market!

We all know she thinks they are disgusting too but…. ££££££
Those two weird waist length coats were the most hideous things I think I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 1
B1D7B89B-5F45-49B7-B071-4F3AA5CE6497.jpeg
It’s so flattering ?! No it isn’t .. it doesn’t fit you at all .. why not be honest and say ladies look it’s abit tight on my stomach so I’m gonna send this back and size up !! Why pretend !! There’s no way she’s gonna wear that out .. she be bursting at the seams !!

Reactions: 4
Honestly, who told her this was flattering? Surely the whole point of companies using influencers to sell their clothing is that it shows them in a good light? This just isn’t nice. She just isn’t the right figure for these kind of clothes. I’m sorry it just looks shite.

Also, as previous post, can she please stop describing everything as ‘super flattering’? Let us be the judge of that 😝

Attachments

Honestly, who told her this was flattering? Surely the whole point of companies using influencers to sell their clothing is that it shows them in a good light? This just isn’t nice. She just isn’t the right figure for these kind of clothes. I’m sorry it just looks shite.

Also, as previous post, can she please stop describing everything as ‘super flattering’? Let us be the judge of that 😝
Those jeans are awful on her. She just needs to dress to her shape. Yes totally sick of hearing “this is so flattering” it’s not, and the people with similar body shapes to hers will be duped into buying shite. That black dress that was posted about earlier, totally agreed, barely fits and clings to stomach. It’s absolutely fine (like other influencers do) to say, I love the length of this but it’s not so great here so going to send back and size up. Makes me want to buy the garment more after I hear that as opposed to it’s so great blah blah blah

Omg is that her?? She could be in the witness protection programme. Nobody who knew her then would ever recognise her now.

• Haha
Hey Natasha, I don’t think you’re supposed to offend your friends with incorrect sayings! 🙈
27FD32AF-C08C-4F5C-87E2-A0ECDE26C1BB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg calling herself a rose and her friends the thorns and thinking it’s a compliment 😂😂
She’a certainly not the brightest 😂 all she does now on her Instagram is sell naff clothes. Also who in their right mind would ask for outfit details from her? Seriously, someone wants to dress like THAT? She looks like a hooker half the time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.