Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pouting and preening on her latest stories… 😭 honestly can’t stop eye bleeping herself. Must think she looks classy… that’d be a first 😂

What a boring existence - spend hours dressing up, staring at yourself constantly, go to an event to fill up on crap food and drink, rinse and repeat.
To be honest I’ve never seen her more covered up and her boobs not out/looking comically massive. Didn’t think she had it in her 🤣

A78AB100-27B2-4C9A-AC07-FCF57FC004D6.png
What in the photoshop fail has happened here? Looks like a floating hand and definite indent on her arm in comparison to the previous pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest I’ve never seen her more covered up and her boobs not out/looking comically massive. Didn’t think she had it in her 🤣

View attachment 741667What in the photoshop fail has happened here? Looks like a floating hand and definite indent on her arm in comparison to the previous pic
hahahah like the hand off Adam’s family 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else notice that she only suffers with ‘anxiety’ when she’s been boozing?! She’s clearly addicted to buying followers, gone up by thousands again and shared nothing but some tacky outfits, stretch marks and those horrific nails today (which haven’t even scraped together 2000 likes - the gel is meant to go on your nails honey not all over your fingers) if she had 437,000 real followers her posts would be getting far more likes than they do. Can’t brands see they are all bought? Doesn’t make sense!

There’s no way he’s 6ft in his dreams 🤣🤣🤣
Haha they both looked short and stumpy on those pictures from the theatre.

Reactions: 3
Did a child paint her nails for her?
The nails….! She’s hardly a glowing advert for them! Honestly 😬

More fake abuse I see she’s sent herself hasn’t she run out of email addresses yet 🙄😃
And yes to them being fake! They are all written in the same tone and manner. She really must think people are stupid!!!!!
Anyone else notice that she only suffers with ‘anxiety’ when she’s been boozing?! She’s clearly addicted to buying followers, gone up by thousands again and shared nothing but some tacky outfits, stretch marks and those horrific nails today (which haven’t even scraped together 2000 likes - the gel is meant to go on your nails honey not all over your fingers) if she had 437,000 real followers her posts would be getting far more likes than they do. Can’t brands see they are all bought? Doesn’t make sense!

Haha they both looked short and stumpy on those pictures from the theatre.
As if she’s gone up that many followers. She buys them all doesn’t she! You see bona fide celebrities with less! She’s got nowt to say for herself - I don’t know what anyone who’s a genuine follower sees in her. If it’s blokes, it’s a bit pathetic to keep following her when she’s clearly got a boyfriend… as for him, how he’s ok with her antics online I’ll never know.

This is the most ironic post ever… a whole monologue about being positive about your body, warts and all, accompanied by two pics of her in underwear is actually just a beg for attention and a true sign of her insecurity. She KNOWS there will be plenty of the “you’re gorgeous” etc comments, which she’s using to make herself feel better! Therefore defeating the entire point of the post… it’s boring. She’s clueless. What ever happened to that group she got everyone to join about body positivity? Why isn’t she promoting that?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s not stupid, those humble posts are always guaranteed to do well for her engagement.

This is the most ironic post ever… a whole monologue about being positive about your body, warts and all, accompanied by two pics of her in underwear is actually just a beg for attention and a true sign of her insecurity. She KNOWS there will be plenty of the “you’re gorgeous” etc comments, which she’s using to make herself feel better! Therefore defeating the entire point of the post… it’s boring. She’s clueless. What ever happened to that group she got everyone to join about body positivity? Why isn’t she promoting that?
And the constant filters on the stories 😂😂😂😂

And the constant filters on the stories 😂😂😂😂
She’s so totally one dimensional. I hate that companies like In The Style pay these (not well known!) people to promote their clothes. It makes me laugh at her saying ‘my new collection’. Did you sit down and design it luv? No? Thought not. Her grid is wall to wall sponsored posts. Nothing authentic about her. Not even her supposed ‘real me’ posts.

I think she’s sadly ditched it and doesn’t post on there anymore. I follow the account the last post was in July

Is this a jo
Doing a copy and paste general knowledge quiz straight from Google and then asking if she needs to tell EE shes on holiday (Wales) for her data roaming sums up just how thick she actually is. Her boyfriends laugh is so fake and annoying too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.