Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with these AWFUL leggings she’s selling? She looks like a jumble sale. And as for the bags of leggings that are apparently orders ready to go out... you’ve got to be some eejit to buy that cheap crap.
The white ones are so so so see-through. You could literally see the label when she turned around. Cheap tat

Does he ever take her out?
I think he mostly pays for everything

Reactions: 4
Turn on the news Natasha sandhu!!! I’m sure the people of Afghanistan, the girls and women fearing for their lives would love to have your “anxiety”!!!!!! She’s so self absorbed it’s pathetic 😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
Turn on the news Natasha sandhu!!! I’m sure the people of Afghanistan, the girls and women fearing for their lives would love to have your “anxiety”!!!!!! She’s so self absorbed it’s pathetic 😡😡😡
She will post about Afghanistan for engagement and then go about her airhead life

• Heart
She will post about Afghanistan for engagement and then go about her airhead life
I don’t know why she gets to me so much
! The other airhead influencers don’t I think because they just are their empty selves without trying to be anything substantial 😆

Reactions: 5
So she heated a bit of pasta from Lidl up and thought she’d share it with her thousands of followers.... ground breaking stuff right there.

• Heart
  • Haha
So she heated a bit of pasta from Lidl up and thought she’d share it with her thousands of followers.... ground breaking stuff right there.
She’s begging so hard for Lidl to notice her honestly she’s so irritating

She’s begging so hard for Lidl to notice her honestly she’s so irritating
🤪🤪 She’s chronic! Didn’t she do a TV presenter course last year or something? Is that what she’s trying to move into? Good luck with that Tash... ain’t going to happen. Imagine Lidl paying her to promote their stuff. Makes a change from the bargain basement polyester garms...

I watched it yesterday 😂 I don’t know why she thinks this is brand new information. Yes defos trying to get Lidl to sponsor her

Saw this on hunsnet, won’t be long till our Tash gets this up in her living room 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
She was out last night for a fully #gifted meal (going by the number of mentions) - doesn’t she have to mark it as so? Who’s the odd looking bloke she’s out with? Also what riveting, quality content from our Tasha this week - how to heat up your pack of cheap pasta and ‘here’s me pouting oh and here’s me pouting again oh and did I forgot to post my pic of me standing beside some unknown who’s affiliated with this restaurant who gave me a free meal?’. These wannabe Essex types just do my head in. Also she’s getting a bit old for all that carry on... I’d be embarrassed if I was her.

She was out last night for a fully #gifted meal (going by the number of mentions) - doesn’t she have to mark it as so? Who’s the odd looking bloke she’s out with? Also what riveting, quality content from our Tasha this week - how to heat up your pack of cheap pasta and ‘here’s me pouting oh and here’s me pouting again oh and did I forgot to post my pic of me standing beside some unknown who’s affiliated with this restaurant who gave me a free meal?’. These wannabe Essex types just do my head in. Also she’s getting a bit old for all that carry on... I’d be embarrassed if I was her.
She NEVER puts ad or gifted when she is meant to. It’s really irritating

Her outfit tonight is absolutely ridiculous. The micky mouse hair.. the tucked up t-shirt. She is 34 years old! Of course Natasha goes to a kiddie event with no kids, just her baby voice. Also, why do none of her t-shirts fit her? Crop tops are all she seems to wear. Is it because her boobs are so big the t-shirts just ride up to cropped length ? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her outfit tonight is absolutely ridiculous. The micky mouse hair.. the tucked up t-shirt. She is 34 years old! Of course Natasha goes to a kiddie event with no kids, just her baby voice. Also, why do none of her t-shirts fit her? Crop tops are all she seems to wear. Is it because her boobs are so big the t-shirts just ride up to cropped length ? 🤣
She honestly looks ridiculous. It’s pathetic at her age. Why was she invited to that event? Proof she would literally turn up to anything to get her pic taken. Also trying to sexualise Disney which is associated with children is a bit bloody sick....

Wonder if anyone else notices her bought followers? Even influencers with a lot to offer don’t get 3000 in a week. She’s living in dream land 🤣. That relationship is on its last legs too, so clearly insecure the pair of them!

Wonder if anyone else notices her bought followers? Even influencers with a lot to offer don’t get 3000 in a week. She’s living in dream land 🤣. That relationship is on its last legs too, so clearly insecure the pair of them!

She goes up thousands a week! As if.... 🤪 I bet her fella is buying them for her. It’s not like she posts anything remotely engaging or that people can resonate with or get value from. What does she give? Nothing. Oh sorry, I forgot, she does give some STELLAR tips on heating up your pasta 😂

It would be really nice not to see a close up of the top of her butt crack on Sunday morning whilst I sip my coffee 🤣🤣🤣 that third pic

Her attitude on her stories today has been awful, I really doubt she’s a nice person under all the bullshit. The Lidl video too.. she really thinks she’s something special!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.