Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing it again now with Spaseekers! No ad and no gifted. How do I report her for doing this?
She’s just put a story up about it being partially paid for or something. She is so not transparent and I feel super petty but I defos want to report her too

Reactions: 1
Went to school with her. Narcissistic, shallow drongo then; narcissistic shallow drongo now.

#NowIAintSayingSheAGoldDigga...

Reactions: 6
Bit of a giant leap to say he's been messaging girls? Or have we seen something?

Reactions: 3
Hahaha I think we all know she didn’t buy this herself… fooling no one with her ‘To me, from me!’ Crap. I think it’s a guilty present from Andrew because he’s obviously been messaging girls and / or encouraging it and trying to look innocent but she isn’t buying it!
That's a lie . He hasn't.

However I'm not sure about the purchase of this very expensive ring. Did she get a pay out when Sam dumped her?

Reactions: 2
In some ways I feel sorry for her. She doesn't seem to have any direction in life; bumming around all day, spending her evenings attending some tacky clothing launch party and the odd trip to the gym. She's in her 30s yet she acts like she's 10 years younger and doesn't seem to have any responsibility in her life. God knows what she's going to do when the 'work' dries up and she's got nothing to show for it

• Heart
In some ways I feel sorry for her. She doesn't seem to have any direction in life; bumming around all day, spending her evenings attending some tacky clothing launch party and the odd trip to the gym. She's in her 30s yet she acts like she's 10 years younger and doesn't seem to have any responsibility in her life. God knows what she's going to do when the 'work' dries up and she's got nothing to show for it
I sincerely doubt she makes that much from what she does, but of course that’s why she’s always buying followers. She is reaching the point that she isn’t really an influencer for the target market of some of the stuff she promotes e.g. In The Style, PLT. What was she wearing to that event last night? Is she not feeling a bit mutton dressed as lamb? Not what I’d want to be attending and I’m the same age as her!

• Heart
I sincerely doubt she makes that much from what she does, but of course that’s why she’s always buying followers. She is reaching the point that she isn’t really an influencer for the target market of some of the stuff she promotes e.g. In The Style, PLT. What was she wearing to that event last night? Is she not feeling a bit mutton dressed as lamb? Not what I’d want to be attending and I’m the same age as her!
Exactly this. She’s really out of touch (I’m 36 btw) with the target markets she’s working with and I can’t imagine she has much time left to continue working with fast fashion brands. She also cannot commit to anything, that body positivity page is a key example.

Completely unrelated, but she was so snappy to Andrew in the video yesterday when she was buying the ring and he was filming her. She just altogether comes across as not a very nice person.

Exactly this. She’s really out of touch (I’m 36 btw) with the target markets she’s working with and I can’t imagine she has much time left to continue working with fast fashion brands. She also cannot commit to anything, that body positivity page is a key example.

Completely unrelated, but she was so snappy to Andrew in the video yesterday when she was buying the ring and he was filming her. She just altogether comes across as not a very nice person.
Sorry guys, I’m not sure why I’ve written this like a work email 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Buying herself Cartier and leasing a car, renting a flat. She needs someone to help her invest whatever cash she earns, I really doubt she’s going to be working the ‘influencer’ scene for much longer.

Buying herself Cartier and leasing a car, renting a flat. She needs someone to help her invest whatever cash she earns, I really doubt she’s going to be working the ‘influencer’ scene for much longer.
She'll just do what her sisters done and scrounge off men for the rest of her life. Wayne Lineker was bank rolling her for years

Reactions: 1
She looks so cheap in the pictures from the wedding.

And just in case we forgot, here’s another R E L A T A B L E post

And just in case we forgot, here’s another R E L A T A B L E post

Attachments

Last edited:
Does this head ever shut up about how having a bit of fat IS ABSOLUTELY FINE? Aye we know it is. Simmer down.

• Haha
Does this head ever shut up about how having a bit of fat IS ABSOLUTELY FINE? Aye we know it is. Simmer down.
The lady doth protest too much methinks - I think she’s not fine with it! Also how irksome that these ‘fat is fine’ posts are always actually ads for cheap underwear sets?

Dress at wedding was awful. Boobs looked like they needed to be hoisted up with a crane. Why get them out at a wedding?

• Haha
The lady doth protest too much methinks - I think she’s not fine with it! Also how irksome that these ‘fat is fine’ posts are always actually ads for cheap underwear sets?

Dress at wedding was awful. Boobs looked like they needed to be hoisted up with a crane. Why get them out at a wedding?
i agree, she isn’t fine with it, has spent most of her life dieting and starving herself and she has called herself fat on her story several times prior to all the bOdY PoSItiViTy movement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.